I was wondering what you guys think this car is worth? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
4k diff? Put half of that into the new edge and you'll smoke that 05 lol. I don't like that its not a manual tho
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
redbeast0712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 545
I had a white hard top v6 2004 mustang and i bought it for 10000 with 35000 miles so i wouldnt pay nothing more then 7k for having double the miles and it only being a v6. I would go for a v8 like i said i had a v6 and was never happy with it it always need more power i did exhaust intake and some other mods and at the time could not afford a turbo or charger so just go for a v8 it wont be much then 10000 for the same milage.
redbeast0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang

New edge looks like a better price for what your getting.
Both seem like good deals!..

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch
They both are real nice, hmm 3v or 2v
Auto or stick
04 or 05
Coupe or vert
Hmm
4 grand diff
12 k mile diff
Hmm
More hp on the 05 but less $ and miles on the vert, dang hard to choose.
Gotta check how good the 3v hold up passed 100k vs the 2v
Just depends on what you want more!.. Sunshine?.. Or performance?..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeast0712
I had a white hard top v6 2004 mustang and i bought it for 10000 with 35000 miles so i wouldnt pay nothing more then 7k for having double the miles and it only being a v6. I would go for a v8 like i said i had a v6 and was never happy with it it always need more power i did exhaust intake and some other mods and at the time could not afford a turbo or charger so just go for a v8 it wont be much then 10000 for the same milage.
Grass is always greener on the other side. You can have a GT and still say I wasn't happy with the power I want a cobra, and So on
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang
4k diff? Put half of that into the new edge and you'll smoke that 05 lol. I don't like that its not a manual tho
Not likely!.. I have a '04 GT Auto with all basic bolt ons!.. A buddy of mine has a 09 GT Vert with just CAI, Tune, Axle backs, and a set of DRs!.. And he still smokes me!..

Not to mention the fact that I'm just a 180lb guy and he is about 300+ lbs!.. Lol

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang

Grass is always greener on the other side. You can have a GT and still say I wasn't happy with the power I want a cobra, and So on
That is true!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
redbeast0712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang

Grass is always greener on the other side. You can have a GT and still say I wasn't happy with the power I want a cobra, and So on
Thats true but ive had 2 gt since and there amazing. V8 is the way to go if you dont mind the fuel mileage.
redbeast0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Both seem like good deals!..

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------



Just depends on what you want more!.. Sunshine?.. Or performance?..
Performance no doubt
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch

Performance no doubt
Then I'd go 3V over the 2V!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Then I'd go 3V over the 2V!..
Or look for a 4v ÷]
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch

Or look for a 4v ÷]
Ok!..... Yes the 4V is better, and performance wise I would love to have one!.. But between the two on here, I personally would go with the 3V!.. Even though it is a manual, I prefer autos because I drag race more then AutoX!.. And on the same note I really don't care for Verts!.. I'm not a fan of them!.. But both do seem like good values!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Not likely!.. I have a '04 GT Auto with all basic bolt ons!.. A buddy of mine has a 09 GT Vert with just CAI, Tune, Axle backs, and a set of DRs!.. And he still smokes me!..

Not to mention the fact that I'm just a 180lb guy and he is about 300+ lbs!.. Lol

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------



That is true!..
So your telling me that if he would 2k into that new edge v8, it wouldn't be faster than that stock 05? I have trouble believing that. Yes it's matters but only 1 year older, not 5.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Ok!..... Yes the 4V is better, and performance wise I would love to have one!.. But between the two on here, I personally would go with the 3V!.. Even though it is a manual, I prefer autos because I drag race more then AutoX!.. And on the same note I really don't care for Verts!.. I'm not a fan of them!.. But both do seem like good values!..
True, true. I like verts but like anything extra its another piece to take care of.

OP,, keep an eye out you never know when you'll nail a deal, dont settle just cause
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang

So your telling me that if he would 2k into that new edge v8, it wouldn't be faster than that stock 05? I have trouble believing that. Yes it's matters but only 1 year older, not 5.
Numbers don't lie!...

Also keep in mind that just because there's about 4K difference between the two, doesn't mean the OP has all that in cash!.. Alot of people finance even when buying used!..

And not all parts for either necessarily come cheap!.. That 2000 can disappear fast!.. Especially if you can't do all mods yourself!.. Not to mention that the '04 GT Vert don't weigh much less than that '05 GT Hardtop!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Numbers don't lie!...

Also keep in mind that just because there's about 4K difference between the two, doesn't mean the OP has all that in cash!.. Alot of people finance even when buying used!..

And not all parts for either necessarily come cheap!.. That 2000 can disappear fast!.. Especially if you can't do all mods yourself!.. Not to mention that the '04 GT Vert don't weigh much less than that '05 GT Hardtop!..
Vvvery good my friend, good points
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Ok!..... Yes the 4V is better, and performance wise I would love to have one!.. But between the two on here, I personally would go with the 3V!.. Even though it is a manual, I prefer autos because I drag race more then AutoX!.. And on the same note I really don't care for Verts!.. I'm not a fan of them!.. But both do seem like good values!..
I would rather have a manual.. I have manual my cousin has the same car same mods and he's had his longer and still likes the manual better. I will never go to an auto. I even drive in busy city occasionally and still like manual. But it's just my opinion
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Even if you put 4k into it, (Money is money, either way he will have to pay that price over time) he will come out with a faster car I'm betting. Do veers weigh a lot more than hard tops?
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang
Even if you put 4k into it, (Money is money, either way he will have to pay that price over time) he will come out with a faster car I'm betting. Do veers weigh a lot more than hard tops?
Yes and no!.. But between the two, 3V is a better platform for performance!.. Stock for stock and mod for mod it will out perform the 2V!.. And I'm a 2V guy!.. Lol And Verts on average weigh about 200lbs more than there hardtop counterparts!.. Some a little less, some a little more!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stang.racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 915
I think a 2 valve. Platform is 10 times better than a 3 valve. It's true 3 valves can hit over 300 at the wheels with full bolt ons but engine mods are expensive as hell. 99% of modular race cars are 2/4 valve. Mm&ff shows s197s all the time with 4.6 2 valves in boost form. I think dollar for dollar they are a better engine
__________________
having a fine car that is slow is like having a hot girlfriend that won't put out!
Stang.racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang.racr
I think a 2 valve. Platform is 10 times better than a 3 valve. It's true 3 valves can hit over 300 at the wheels with full bolt ons but engine mods are expensive as hell. 99% of modular race cars are 2/4 valve. Mm&ff shows s197s all the time with 4.6 2 valves in boost form. I think dollar for dollar they are a better engine
Just because MM&FF shows a bunch of stuff about one and not the other, doesn't make it better!.. And the S197 is the 3V!.. SN95 is the 2V!...
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Coreyw428's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 430
3 valve would be the better choice, 3 valves will always out-flow 2 valves, the more air you can cram in the cylinder and the easier you can get it there will always make more power hands down
Coreyw428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stang.racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Just because MM&FF shows a bunch of stuff about one and not the other, doesn't make it better!.. And the S197 is the 3V!.. SN95 is the 2V!...
Yeah from the factory, im pretty aware of the diffrence since ive had both. And yes three valve heads flow more than stock 2 valve pi heads, trick flow make 3 valve heads? Ever seen a 400rwhp n/a 3 valve
__________________
having a fine car that is slow is like having a hot girlfriend that won't put out!
Stang.racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Coreyw428's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang.racr

Yeah from the factory, im pretty aware of the diffrence since ive had both. And yes three valve heads flow more than stock 2 valve pi heads, trick flow make 3 valve heads? Ever seen a 400rwhp n/a 3 valve
I don't do very much research on 3 valves cause I'm not a fan of the cars there in, but yes I've seen a n/a 3 valve that goes to the tracks around where I live and he laid down 475hp on a mustang dyno... I didn't believe it till he showed me the dyno sheet
Coreyw428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:41 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Yes and no!.. But between the two, 3V is a better platform for performance!.. Stock for stock and mod for mod it will out perform the 2V!.. And I'm a 2V guy!.. Lol And Verts on average weigh about 200lbs more than there hardtop counterparts!.. Some a little less, some a little more!..
I'm not talking mod for mod, I'm simply stating that the difference between the cars is 4k, with that money I'm bettin he could make that new edge faster, plus have less miles. Stock for stock and mod for mod yes the 3v wins, but I'm not talking about that. All your money will be spent on the 3v, you'll have 4k left on the new edge to mod and make it faster.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:31 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang

I'm not talking mod for mod, I'm simply stating that the difference between the cars is 4k, with that money I'm bettin he could make that new edge faster, plus have less miles. Stock for stock and mod for mod yes the 3v wins, but I'm not talking about that. All your money will be spent on the 3v, you'll have 4k left on the new edge to mod and make it faster.
First off, that's assuming the OP has all the money on hand, and isn't financing any of it!..

Secondly, Verts are quit a bit heavier!.. A buddy of mine ran a 14.1 to my 14.2!.. His '04 GT Vert vs my '04 GT hardtop!.. Has almost the exact same mods as me plus he has 4:10s!.. Both cars are auto, other differences are that I have UD Pullies and a slightly more aggressive tune!.. That extra weight hurts if your going after performance!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
05MUSTANG4.0L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 729
Ok I narrowed my choice to another 05-09 model but which choice is better for yall?
12000 milage difference
Gt or convertible
$1000 diference
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121102_140227.png
Views:	42
Size:	409.6 KB
ID:	74455   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121102_140236.png
Views:	58
Size:	398.1 KB
ID:	74456  

05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MUSTANG4.0L
Ok I narrowed my choice to another 05-09 model but which choice is better for yall?
12000 milage difference
Gt or convertible
$1000 diference
Which is more important to you?... Looks (the convertible)?.. Or performance?...
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Is that a joke? The v8 of course LOL! Only 1k more an with only 12k more miles? Hardtops prettier anyways.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #63
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MUSTANG4.0L
Ok I narrowed my choice to another 05-09 model but which choice is better for yall?
12000 milage difference
Gt or convertible
$1000 diference
GT hands down. Not only do you save a grand but you can sell those ridiculous gangster chrome wheels and turn more of a profit!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
05MUSTANG4.0L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

GT hands down. Not only do you save a grand but you can sell those ridiculous gangster chrome wheels and turn more of a profit!
Yes I agree , I went in today to go test drive it but it didn't even turn on so they came to check it out , gave it a jump and after 10 it just turned oFF. HE told me it was the alternator and when I asked him what the loud was which sounded like a a belt he said that the alternator wasn't grasping the belt correctly and since the belt was loose it was making the loud noise bc of it. About the rims,i hate them I was thinking about plasti dipping them for a while . Idk anything about the v8 engine any expert can tell me any problems they encountered when their gt's had 75000 miles?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121102_223701.png
Views:	58
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	74497  
05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #65
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
The alternator problem sounds legit. Are they gonna fix it up for you? I would just put those rims up on Craigslist and get yourself some stock wheels to roll on for now.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
05MUSTANG4.0L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 729
The only problems I saw was the hood was cracked in the tip but that's common in this model, the right side of the hood rubs off on the right fender bc it had work done to it but did a really crappy job to it, and the front bumper has a couple of scratches on it. Other than that it has all leather seats but the front ones are all wrinkled & the back seats are excellent no carpets, shaker stereo system , all gages work, really good tires, window tint on all the windows

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
The alternator problem sounds legit. Are they gonna fix it up for you? I would just put those rims up on Craigslist and get yourself some stock wheels to roll on for now.
Yeah they was going to order it after i left& fix it around 7 in the morning and call me around 10 or 11
05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MUSTANG4.0L

Yes I agree , I went in today to go test drive it but it didn't even turn on so they came to check it out , gave it a jump and after 10 it just turned oFF. HE told me it was the alternator and when I asked him what the loud was which sounded like a a belt he said that the alternator wasn't grasping the belt correctly and since the belt was loose it was making the loud noise bc of it. About the rims,i hate them I was thinking about plasti dipping them for a while . Idk anything about the v8 engine any expert can tell me any problems they encountered when their gt's had 75000 miles?
Whoever put those rims on that car should be shot. So hideous lol. Like said above sell them and roll some stock rims, they always look nice
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #68
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Woah! Did you say, no carpets? You better get a carfax. Seriously. The only reason I could think someone would remove the carpet is if it had mold and mildew.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:00 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
05MUSTANG4.0L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Woah! Did you say, no carpets? You better get a carfax. Seriously. The only reason I could think someone would remove the carpet is if it had mold and mildew.
Woah wait I led u wrong it does have carpet I meant to say that it didn't have the 4 small separate carpets for your feet
05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #70
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MUSTANG4.0L

Woah wait I led u wrong it does have carpet I meant to say that it didn't have the 4 small separate carpets for your feet
Oh, lol, that's no biggie. If you buy this car you should get a set of all-weather mats.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:53 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.