2013 Mustang 3.7 vs. GT 5.0 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:26 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Europe
Never said I could take a modded GT Susan! I said stock, Maria. I agree, a modded GT will smoke a V6, same all the way up to GT500, Kandice. Quit tripping bro. Listen to what I'm saying and not what your emblem envy is causing, Lisa.

http://www.highperformancestangs.com...1-4-mile-Times

Read and weep on your bull**** twelves. This is a modded GT. poo-swag.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma View Post
Never said I could take a modded GT Susan! I said stock, Maria. I agree, a modded GT will smoke a V6, same all the way up to GT500, Kandice. Quit tripping bro. Listen to what I'm saying and not what your emblem envy is causing, Lisa.

http://www.highperformancestangs.com...1-4-mile-Times

Dude seriously?!?... Why all the childish name calling?!?... What are you 5?....

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

And for some one who says they have nothing to prove. You sure as hell are going out of your way to prove nothing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 04:35 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

I'm not name calling! Tired of retarded GT owners can't admit a smaller engine is simply capable of more power to stock!! Ford did not sell anyone a super car. Even the GT500 could use long tubes. Get over your ****. A tuned out 6 will whop that ***, to stock. Deal with it.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Going out of my way to make you feel girlish and silly. Like I said. Not a GT on this site could touch a GT-R and that is a sixer. Note to ******, they make sixers faster than overweight whales. Sorry that emblem cost you so much. But I stand by your right to defend it to retardom.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #39
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
The trash talk and childishness will stop now or I will close the thread and hand out infractions

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:44 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not name calling! Tired of retarded GT owners can't admit a smaller engine is simply capable of more power to stock!! Ford did not sell anyone a super car. Even the GT500 could use long tubes. Get over your ****. A tuned out 6 will whop that ***, to stock. Deal with it.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Going out of my way to make you feel girlish and silly. Like I said. Not a GT on this site could touch a GT-R and that is a sixer. Note to ******, they make sixers faster than overweight whales. Sorry that emblem cost you so much. But I stand by your right to defend it to retardom.

And just for the record. What is the point in comparing a modded car to a stock car?...
Old 12-31-2012, 04:48 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Referring to some one as "retarded" and "girlish" is not name calling?.. I'll repeat my last question. Are you 5?.... Because you sure are acting like it.

And just for the record. What is the point in comparing a modded car to a stock car?...
Thanks for speaking what I was thinking lol. And a modded six prolly would have a hard time. I would be embarrassed if I was bragging about a modded car beating a stock one. Wow.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
Old 12-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma
You need to chill out and grow the **** up. We get it, you like your car, hood for you. The gt is a step above the v6 as a starting platform. The v6 vs gt stock isn't a race. That's the point here. Sure you can mod anything to make it fast. But you can mod the 5.0 to higher output before ripping into the engine. The 5.0 also offers the performance you've molded for with a warranty. I like the v6. I prefer the V8. The six may be quicker on an auto x course but It will be a stronger platform for 1/4 and a full road course given its better power to weight ratio and optional big brakes. You are not just buying a badge with the gt. You actually get a great engine, better chassis and driveline parts, and more features. Calling people names on here isn't constructive. Neither is talking about your street race kills. Post a 1/4 slip picture if you want to back up everything. I bet you run very close to 13 flat at sea level. I have seen bone stock 5.0 dip to as low as 12.4 @ 112mph. People here have lots of respect for the v6s. You ought to show the same respect for their cars.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post

You need to chill out and grow the **** up. We get it, you like your car, hood for you. The gt is a step above the v6 as a starting platform. The v6 vs gt stock isn't a race. That's the point here. Sure you can mod anything to make it fast. But you can mod the 5.0 to higher output before ripping into the engine. The 5.0 also offers the performance you've molded for with a warranty. I like the v6. I prefer the V8. The six may be quicker on an auto x course but It will be a stronger platform for 1/4 and a full road course given its better power to weight ratio and optional big brakes. You are not just buying a badge with the gt. You actually get a great engine, better chassis and driveline parts, and more features. Calling people names on here isn't constructive. Neither is talking about your street race kills. Post a 1/4 slip picture if you want to back up everything. I bet you run very close to 13 flat at sea level. I have seen bone stock 5.0 dip to as low as 12.4 @ 112mph. People here have lots of respect for the v6s. You ought to show the same respect for their cars.
+11. Well said bro.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:17 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post

+1

Like it.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:19 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Since we are making irrelevant comparisons.. Bugatti veyron SS > Nissan GT-R lol
Old 12-31-2012, 05:22 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post

+11. Well said bro.
I agree. Well said. Maturely put. No more arguments. I agree, GT is better stock. But any six can be upgraded beyond. No need to fight. I love all my fellow m

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatmorice View Post
Since we are making irrelevant comparisons.. Bugatti veyron SS > Nissan GT-R lol
Haha. Now you're being dumb. Alpha 13 is faster than he veyton. Tard.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:31 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma

I agree. Well said. Maturely put. No more arguments. I agree, GT is better stock. But any six can be upgraded beyond. No need to fight. I love all my fellow m

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

My '04 GT will spank all yalls rides!.. And the Veyron is not even a challenge.... Hahahahahahaha.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
I can outrun my dog.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:

Saturn V Rocket > alpha 13

Toyata Prius gets better gas mileage then your gay v6

My track prepped 5.0> your stupid bolt on wannabe crayon carver v6

My life > your excuse of one
Old 12-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
I can outrun my dog.
What numbers you pushing to out run that thing

Old 12-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post

What numbers you pushing to out run that thing
I dunno but we're both stock
Old 12-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I can outrun my dog.
I can outrun your dog. Lol
Old 12-31-2012, 05:57 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Only thing I can't out run is this little Speedracer!...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3525358889.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	774.1 KB
ID:	83512  
Old 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #54
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Only thing I can't out run is this little Speedracer!...
^That is awesome!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:25 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I dunno but we're both stock
Dang I'm impressed

Old 12-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #56
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Well that escalated quickly .....
Old 12-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
2012 GT 1/4 mile Times

Eh... that link has some people running 3.31 cars as low as 12.8 stock, and some lower in the 12.5 range. Remember, 3.73s were factory options on GTs.

I don't see your point.

'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2013 mustang