Whats your favorite mustang color 2011-2013 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
When I first looked at them in person, I thought Gotta Have It Green was awesome, Red Candy was beautiful and a Sterling Grey convertible was pretty nice. Then I saw someone driving a green one and I knew I'd be sick of the color in a month. I browsed pictures and I started to really like Deep Impact Blue. And then I saw pics of Race Red and thought the orange it sometimes looked like was pretty neat. And right before I bought mine, I saw Jay Leno's Garage where he drives the black Boss 302 with silver stripe, and I thought the color combo was awesome, and still do. However, I got a decent deal on a Sterling Grey coupe, and when I went to see it again in person, I fell in love. I've seen pics of the Sterling Grey GT500 with black stripes and my goal is to put some stripes on eventually.

When it comes to my favorite color, I guess you could say I was quite conflicted.

Oh, and I saw a few weeks ago the dealer had a School Bus Yellow, Gotta Have It Green, and a Race Red sitting next to each other, and together the three look like an ugly version of a crayola box.
KARgt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #37

Region: West Virgina
Quote:
Originally Posted by KARgt13 View Post
When I first looked at them in person, I thought Gotta Have It Green was awesome, Red Candy was beautiful and a Sterling Grey convertible was pretty nice. Then I saw someone driving a green one and I knew I'd be sick of the color in a month. I browsed pictures and I started to really like Deep Impact Blue. And then I saw pics of Race Red and thought the orange it sometimes looked like was pretty neat. And right before I bought mine, I saw Jay Leno's Garage where he drives the black Boss 302 with silver stripe, and I thought the color combo was awesome, and still do. However, I got a decent deal on a Sterling Grey coupe, and when I went to see it again in person, I fell in love. I've seen pics of the Sterling Grey GT500 with black stripes and my goal is to put some stripes on eventually.

When it comes to my favorite color, I guess you could say I was quite conflicted.

Oh, and I saw a few weeks ago the dealer had a School Bus Yellow, Gotta Have It Green, and a Race Red sitting next to each other, and together the three look like an ugly version of a crayola box.
Have to say, I like all the colors but drawing up on the 3 month mark I still love my Gotta Have It Green. Even in the dim light of the parking garage at work you can see the color shift of the Pearl Coat and in the sun the way the metallic pops is awesome. Still puts a smile on my face every time.
cerealkller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerealkller View Post
Have to say, I like all the colors but drawing up on the 3 month mark I still love my Gotta Have It Green. Even in the dim light of the parking garage at work you can see the color shift of the Pearl Coat and in the sun the way the metallic pops is awesome. Still puts a smile on my face every time.
I definitely love the color, I just couldn't own it. If that makes sense haha.
KARgt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 05:44 PM   #39

Region: West Virgina
Quote:
Originally Posted by KARgt13 View Post
I definitely love the color, I just couldn't own it. If that makes sense haha.
That's the great thing about multiple colors to choose from, something fr everyone
cerealkller is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion