Stupid guy... - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I just want to know why a salesman would do this. Wouldnt he make more money if he sold the 5.0.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony
I just want to know why a salesman would do this. Wouldnt he make more money if he sold the 5.0.
Right,,
He must ofs thinked he was eh smarts
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Right,,
He must ofs thinked he was eh smarts
I've got a friend that's a salesman and she once explained to me why she makes more on used economy cars than a brand new Mustang. Usually they only make a percentage of what the profit was from the sell. People usually go after what they can afford. The V6 is more in people's price rang than the 5.0, and even if the dealership drops the price of the 5.0 to that of the V6, they take a loss. Lol. That's why dealerships hate car guys like us, we all know better!.. Lol
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
I've got a girl at work that drives an older v6 mustang. A couple of days after I got the car she came up to me and said " Is your car one of those new mach 1's?" I was both proud and shocked as most girls around here don't know the difference between cars unless there daddy or boyfriend drives one and talks to them about it nevertheless the difference between mustangs. I explained to her that I just have the cdc shaker system I have on mine and its just a GT and she's been my regular mustang talking buddy since then haha
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #110
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 610swolf View Post
I've got a girl at work that drives an older v6 mustang. A couple of days after I got the car she came up to me and said " Is your car one of those new mach 1's?" I was both proud and shocked as most girls around here don't know the difference between cars unless there daddy or boyfriend drives one and talks to them about it nevertheless the difference between mustangs. I explained to her that I just have the cdc shaker system I have on mine and its just a GT and she's been my regular mustang talking buddy since then haha
Cool, I like your car btw!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #111
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by 610swolf View Post
Nice!! That's awesome, I wish there more girls here
Old 01-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Thanks haha. I was just bringing up theres hope for some people out there..... then you just have the less than smart folk that think they know and or are right about everything....even when it comes to your car.. I had some guy argue with me one time saying that my car was just a v6.... and i could not for the life of me figure out why!!!!! He finally stopped when I turned on the car haha
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Idaho
Ha ha, classic!
Rockriders30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
hahaha dumb people
zodo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:56 AM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Lmfao
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion