What did Santa bring you for your 10-14 V6 Mustangs? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaPony View Post

Yeah, I love the competition and street, I'm getting the street though cause I just want a little more growl, not too much for my V6 lol
Have fun with that.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I have the streets on my V6 automatic.

My friend was down from Maryland for Christmas in his V6 with the Comps.

We both have 2012 V6 automatics with drop in K&N air filters.
His is louder at idle and driving around slow to normal.
Mine is not as loud at idle or driving slow to normal.

Mine as well as Tom's sound almost the same when to the floor. Both cars really come alive when you floor the go pedal. Both cars sound great at idle but mine is much quieter. I like both the comps and Streets because both have the nice very deep rumble at idle and cruising. I bought the Magnaflow streets because I never heard the comps on a V6 or a V8 and I did not want obnoxious loud. I'm happy with my streets but If I had heard the comps I might have bought them instead of the streets. I have 3,500 miles on my Magnaflow streets and He has 9,800 miles on his Magnaflow comps. I still love the sound of my Magnaflows and will keep them. They are sounding better & better the more miles I put on them.

Ronnie
Yeah, I listened to the magna comp. and it was a little too obnoxious for me, I think I'll really like the street. Thanks for all the info!

1994 Turquoise V6 Coupe - Bullitt wheels w/street and race tires
LavaPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtzzoom View Post
have fun with the stripes Monkey13
Lol thanks . Its gonna be a project to get those on
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
count on it. I still want the magna comps....love the noise, cant get away from how mean it sounds!

"Slimer" 2013 V6 Premium 6MT
"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Gtzzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #40
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hi LavaPony

You will be very happy with the Streets. I'm happy with mine. At least when I start my car I don't wake up all of my neighbors. Tom's was loud on start up and at the lower RPM's. They did sound nice but I would probably get tired of the loudness all the time after the novelty wore off.

My Streets sound just the way I wanted them to. Nice deep rumble and can only hear them inside the car if I tune my ear to listen to them. What I really like is they really come alive and sound perfect when you floor the car to pass or just want to go at an entrance ramp.

I'm happy I made the right choice.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
my problem Ronnie, I drive a 46 foot long aerial truck at the fire dept...and I like it loud. I'll just have to find someone here with it and drive down 31 here at the beach and see how it sounds from the inside. Thanks for the tip

"Slimer" 2013 V6 Premium 6MT
"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Gtzzoom is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
v6 mustang