Kelley Blue Book Value? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Kelley Blue Book Value?

Tried looking on kbb.com for the listed price on a 1975 Ford Mustang which is in good condition...but i noticed that the "year" catagory was never older than 1987...im looking into buying this car from a dealer...and wanted to get the price for it so i could apply for a loan...does the kbb apply to classic cars like that? or can anyone help me out...im pretty sure i could get the loan because the car is only 7,000...ive seen it and it is a very nice looking car...plz help...if any more info is needed just ask in your question
evian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Kelley Blue Book Value?

KBB only goes back 20 years. KBB is desinged for retail or trade vehicles, but not classics and collectibles.

What you want is the NADA Classic Cars guide. This can be found at nadaguides.com under the "Classic Cars" tab. They go back as far as 1926.

NADA is what most dealers and most banks use for pricing vehicles for sale or loan.
taurino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Kelley Blue Book Value?

Well edmunds.com may give you a value, but if your applying for a loan through your bank they will value it themselves if they will even do a loan for you on a car that old. most banks will not finance something that old, and if they do you will have to have perfect credit.
hastiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Kelley Blue Book Value?

call a local bank they are more than happy to share the bbl and i thik its the red book values for retail, wholesale and trade in. i've called many times. they have also helped me out with a couple classic cars and motorcycles as well..

PS - thats it the NADA thats the red one..lol...
jeannot is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion