Are all Americans ca part suppliers as thick as pig s*it? please read the rest? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Are all Americans ca part suppliers as thick as pig s*it? please read the rest?

Or just the ones that work at Mustangs Unlimited?

I cannot believe that these people are still in business, they not only make serious errors in shipping ordered items but charge for things that have not been shipped, quote for items then claim you haven't ordered them, and then even when challenged never apologise for mistakes they are clearly to blame for.

I have emailed them daily for two weeks and have never received a favourable response to my plee for items I have ordered. You'd think these guys want to go out of business asap.

Anyone got any other suppliers of classic Mustang parts I can use that are capable of typing/reading and shipping to the UK as these people are clearly a set of illiterate wan*ers who deserve to go out of business.
achazya63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

national parts depot will have everything you need, you will have to contact them for uk shipping
llyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

forget those jerks...go to the link below, I have always been able to find my part.
hawiovi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

This is the problem that you get when you use these parts suppliers that try to undercut everyone else prices so they can sell more. It means they have to sell alot more to make the same amount of profit. Therefor, they cut costs by hiring inexperienced people.
nahcomence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I had a 1979 Mustang Ghia with 302 H.O. engine. I had very good luck and service getting parts from J. C. Whitney in Chicago. Il. Never had a problem, even when I ordered the aluminum SVO roller rocker heads, and high rise intake. Only problem I had was with the headers. All the headers I got for mustang would not fit the right side. Finally got headers for a 1978 fairmont that fit perfectly. No hassles or heartaches, they took back everything that didn't fit due to their error. I haven't bought mustang parts for a long time, the local police didn't like me doing 185 mph on the 610 loop around Houston. I sold the car to pay the fine..
twrgadarn8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

California Mustang.Sacramento Mustang.Both are a little high but they are on the money.
raedford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

that why they are still in business some people dont claim that they are wrong, because they was going to order that part later. But the real car person s knows what he or she need. That is the real reason there are still business no one really sent it back or cry loud about it.
stanhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Sounds like a bad company, try Jegs. You can look them up online and have them ship you a catalogue.
Autozone probably can get you the parts too, just not sure if they do overseas business or not. AutoZone would be a reliable company to deal with also.
diwali is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion