Where can I find Mustang Parts? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Where can I find Mustang Parts?

I have a 1999 black Mustang GT convertible and I need a new black drivers door. I tried calling 40 junk yards and none of them carried it. I have tried a few searches online for it and I can't find one.
if anyone has any idea where in Arizona I could find one then I would really appreciate it. Thank you
finley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 05:35 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

OK how about E bay. I see them all the time while trying/searching for parts for my car! Junk Yard Dog is an online sight that connects with all online yards, one hunt country wide. Have you tried MPS autosalvage.com.
kevyn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:58 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

the problem is you are limmiting yourself to black! you simply need a good 1999 drivers door for a mustang convertble! in my town and surrounding towns in southern california we have about 50 wrecking yards to choose from. try searching southern california wrecking yards on a search engine then call them and ask if they can do a search for you. they can instantly speak with around 15 other wreckers in the area and almost gauranteed locate one. keep in mind I said dont limmit your self to the color because even though you believe black is black the difference may shock you. fade of the color, non factory paint, and even paint runs (color variations) can occur and you will need to repaint anyway. u and I auto wrecking comes to mind as well as merrills
meturato is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 06:02 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

You could look at car forums' classifieds. I'm not sure what mustang forums are in AZ, but you could google search "mustang car forum, AZ" and you'd get some links, then click on their classifieds. you might need to setup a free account to write and buy anything off their site. If that fails then try ebay.com for the door, but you'd have to pay shipping.
jar39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:45 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

CJPony.com
SVTPerformance.com
Classic Design Concepts
AmericanMuscle.com

there are the most well known around.....they can ship to your house. Def. dont trust ebay. Ive bought many things from all of these sites and there wonderful!

Hope I helped! Any questions? Email me

*Brittany*
hassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:04 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

You can try mpsautosalvage.com Its an all mustang junkyard, they should have one as they have tons of parts and cars parting out.
rosswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:13 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

or try looking for the mustang convrtible door just the same as gt. will have to get door color matched
wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion