How cheap can I get a 2010 Mustang for? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How cheap can I get a 2010 Mustang for?

I am looking at the base model and was wondering how much i can negotiate this car. Basically what im trying to say is can I get a good deal on this car or are is ford doing alright and isnt that needy to sell?
merlow26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Wow that guy is an idiot.... Ok so I take it your talking about the v6 base version if so they are I believe $23,000 msrp??? Could be wrong if you stand your ground you might be able to walk out and pay maybe $20,000 but if you had cash it would really help. I know dodge is worse off but I went in and got an 09 dodge ram 1500 that lists msrp for $28,000 for $18,000 because I had $18,000 cash in hand. Cash really does talk the talk and walks the walk.
hawiovi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

The new 2010 Mustangs base model starts around $20,000. That is very bottom line and would likely have little to no features. Where you live can also make an impact on the price of the car. Any MSRP on Ford websites are suggestions for dealers and not set in stone. Your choices are to dealers and get quotes for many different ones to have some negotiating power. Ford is not doing so well so they may be a little more allowing of letting the price drop but nothing huge. Do a lot of research, make sure its the car you want, and then be ready to negotiate for what you want. One of the biggest negotiation techniques for cars is being able to get up and walk away. Don't be pressured into something you don't think is right.
telfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2009, 05:30 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I got a 2000 stock mustang for 3500 but it had quite a bit of mileage. It was in ok condition so you would be looking at anywhere between 3000 or 5000
thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:01 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I just got back from the lot and they quoted me about $21,000 with all the rebates..
kippar is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2010 mustang