Extra auto insurance? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Extra auto insurance?

1987 Twin Turbo Mustang GT Convertible. I want to insure the vehicle (daily driven) for the vehicle AND the parts installed. Is this possible and what company to use? Hagardy (sp*) does not insure daily drivers. I basically want to insure the car for 4 times the estimated value of the car. Full coverage is necessary, and cost really isn't.
glendyn52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Extra auto insurance?

Try this one - http://carquotes.fateback.com - I personally have their car insurance, cause it is the cheapest for my family in our area.
As I know it provides such a service.
culloden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Extra auto insurance?

getting full coverage is not going to be a problem...insuring the parts in it may be. i don't know of ANY insurer that does that. you CAN insure specialty equipment you have added such as electronics and or customizing equipment. i know GMAC will do this at an additional premium depending on what limits you need.
derrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Extra auto insurance?

you can put full coverage on your vehicle. but you will not get 4 times the amount if the car was totalled. a 87 saleen mustang retails about 10k. this is what you can expect. i know progressive offers custom parts and equipment coverage. if the twin turbos were added to a regular gt convertible, the value may go down. underneath it all it is still a 1987 mustang gt.
kevyn99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion