Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Sale or not sale a 65 mustang?

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  bao 
#1 ·
i have a 65 mustang coupe and it is niiiiiicccccccceeeeeeee . it is jet black with black interier. it has cragar rims and an origanal 289 engine.i put front disc brakes on it and all new weather stripping.SHOULD I SALE IT AND BUY A PICKUP OR KEEP IT AND PUT MORE MONEY INTO IT. IAM ONLY 16 ITS NOT AN EVERY DAY CAR TO DRIVE WHAT SHOULD I DO?

#2 ·
I'm a little older than most folks on-line here but i can tell you this, I have sold way too many cars that I wish I still had today, from an original 65 Shelby Mustang that I purchased from Bob Ford's dealership in Dearborn Mi. where I grew up to a 75 Bricklin , sports cars ,pick-ups, If you have a way to store it even if it's outside in a blue-bag(designed to store cars for long periods of time). I would suggest trying to keep both. The stang will never go down much in value, (they quit making original 641/2-65's) so even a junk one is worth a good bit of money and you can always make use of the pick-up.Good Luck! If you decide to unload the stang get ahold of me.

#5 ·
exactly how much $$ have you put in the mustang? and what do you plan to do with your life in 5 years? I would ask myself that, even if the car is sentimental. You might want to post a couple ads in the local paper with a resonable price and/or put more $ and sell for more/less. you never know.
I just gave up a ford f100 that have been in my family for 27 years, because of the rust and the clutch was acting up, but just ask yourself what you may be doing in 1-10 years.

#7 ·
yeah you should sale it and get a more practical vehicle i have a 67 which my father is restoring for me and then also my 16 year old sister in law had a 66 mustang and she sold it cause she couldn't drive it everywhere she wanted to go so she sold it and bought a 95 mustang and now she wants something different and she has her mustang up for sale now. it is a nice car if I just didn't buy a new truck a couple months ago I would buy it from her but I got a new 2004 ranger where do you live cause she is wanting only $3,500 for it. How much were you wanting to sale your mustang for? email me a jen1999_81@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.