I need to know what type of person he was to me. Any MEN can answer (MEN ONLY)? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I need to know what type of person he was to me. Any MEN can answer (MEN ONLY)?

In 2002, I dated someone. He was the 1st or 2nd most handsome guy I've ever met. My instinct when I saw him was that he was a player just by his looks and the car that he drove (a red Mustang.) I felt an arrow piercing through my heart. I felt like running away, but as stupid as I was, I didn't and stayed to see what lied ahead of me. He treated me extremely well, we walked in the park at night and sat looking at the moon. That moment was magical. He then started talking about this ugly girl he didn't care for abruptly. I didn't think I was going to see him again, but he called me two days later. We had a brief lunch. I acted a little weird because I heard someone crying in the background (my mind.) He studied my facial features. Due to some things that happened during the 2nd date (me listening to some voices that were hostile against me,) I didn't want to see him again. In my third date, I heard more hostile voices. I remember parts of the conversation (I told him I felt attracted to him.) But he didn't call me afterwards. I sent a few weird e-mails... One particularly after crying for three days straight when he didn't call, and thinking about the hostile facial gestures. I never fully explained what happened in details. But he didn't contact me anymore. I felt bittered all these years against all men I met. In 2003, or about 1 1/2 year after our last date, I was diagnosed of paranoid schizophrenia. It has taken me years to realize that. I know that the reason that he didn't call me was probably my illness. But do you think that if he really liked me, he would have stayed there for me? Or contacted me? I went through this all alone but I can't expect much from a stranger. I probably said a lot of crazy things and reacted crazy in my 3rd and last date w/him. All these years, I believed he was an evil witch player. I am afraid that I still believe he was a player because he only called me out of nowhere, without any plans and he talked about other women. We never had sex though. I'm not sure what his intentions were in the 3rd date. He knows I was a virgin then.

My question is:
1) Do you think he was a player, and didn't want to stick by me?
2) Do you think that if he truly liked me, he would have still pursued a relationship with me?
3) Do you think that he wasn't interested?
4) Do you think that he is a player?
achazya63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

1) Do you think he was a player, and didn't want to stick by me? No I think that if you thought he was a player based only on what you said here, that you judged him prematurely. He didn't stick by you because he was way weirded out by the experience.
2) Do you think that if he truly liked me, he would have still pursued a relationship with me? I'm not sure. It depends on the man. His emotional strength, stability and depth. Everyone is different. Just because he didn't stay doesn't make him a bad guy and if he would have stayed, that would not make him a good guy.
3) Do you think that he wasn't interested? He was obviously a little interested because he went on 3 dates with you.
4) Do you think that he is a player? No and I think what you are really needed here is closure and I don't think you'll get that without speaking to him... at the same time I'm not sure I'd recommend that either. This was evidently a very big deal to you, but likely it was not for him and talking it over with him is likely to weird him out and make him run again.
stanhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

There is nothing here about his being a player. I think he became alarmed and frightened. You're aware of this but may not realize how scary it was for him. He was likely only thinking about protecting himself from this unknown and frightening stuff. I hope you're better now.
cuarto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I think that after 7 years you should have moved well on by now.
gaven60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion