2001 Ford Mustang EVO-5 Front Bumper, what Rear Bumper would go good with it? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

2001 Ford Mustang EVO-5 Front Bumper, what Rear Bumper would go good with it?

In your personal opinion what rear bumper and side skirts would go good with the EVO-5 Front Bumper? I don't like the rest of the EVO-5 kit. My mustang has side pipes but I can't find body kits compatible with side pipes anywhere. Any suggestions? The previous owner, my brother in law, spun it out and cracked the front bumper, rear bumper, front and rear fenders, and the hood. Rather than order all of those parts stock and painted from the Ford company I know for a fact it would be cheaper to buy aftermarket parts. Other than being cheaper it will help me feel as though it is really my car . P.S. I have underglow L.E.D. kit so pick a body kit that will complement that.
teague is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

just sounds like to me you just want a reason to rice up a mustang which is just wrong especially with the LED underglow, make the brother in law pay for the stock body parts and paint since he's the one that can't drive and did the damage
esra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Ryn
Registered Member
Regular

it's just a mustang...who cares?
Ryn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion