Need different type of packages for engines ? jon barrett's engines? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Need different type of packages for engines ? jon barrett's engines?

i want to see whats with this jon barrets engines is there many buisness that offer engines in packages i heard this jon barrets there for muscle cars whos for mustangs and more of the camaros late years and bmw all 2000 and up where do i get packages for these cars i want to start a custom thing and need ideas and parts suppliers please help
jeremias is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Mustangs would be Roush, and Saleen, suprisingly Ford has aftermarket performance parts as well. For Chevrolet, there isMr Goodwrench, Lingenfelter, SLP- stands for Street Legal Performance. SLP is the company that made the Firebird Firehawk, and they did some work on the Camaro SS as well. For all around type stuff, try YEAR-One. BMW, sorry cant help you there. I know they had there M cars, but I dont know if anybody makes performance packages for them.
Kenrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I would stay as far away as possible from Jon Barrett Hot Rod Engines. I am still waiting for an engine I was suppose to get 2 yrs ago. I got a bunch or lies, left a bunch or VM and never got a returned call NOR DID I GET MY $10,000 back!!!! Yes he kept my money and delivered nothing!!!
coburn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion