Need your opinions on my car situation. This is just a what would you do situation!. Thanks? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-12-2010, 03:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Need your opinions on my car situation. This is just a what would you do situation!. Thanks?

Okay I have a 04 Mustang...78590 miles and I owe 6200 on it as of now. I really need to get a bigger car for me and my two kids but at the same time, I really want a challenger. I can't seem to get my mind off that particular car. Its like I feel like my car now is too small for me and my girls..but when I think of the Challenger, I feel like I can make due with it being a two door car.. I mean it does fit 3 back seat passengers opposed to my car only fitting two. Any who, I guess I need opinions on when and what do with my car. WOuld you all pay it off and then trade it in; trade it in now (yes I know that my payoff amount would be added) ; or just keep the mustang, pay if off and not have to deal with a car note for a while? Please let me know all of your opinions because a part of me feels like a need to get a sedan but the younger part of me still wants to ride in something that I want. Also remember that its just me and my two toddlers. Thanks for any input. Be easy.
JosT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2010, 03:11 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Need your opinions on my car situation. This is just a what would you do situation!. Thanks?

In this economy?,With people getting laid off left and right? correct me if im wrong but aren't challengers going for about 60 grand right now? the short time they have been out i have already seen used and trashed out challengers , the new wears off real quick but that big ole monthly payment gonna go on for a looong time. you see, now that you have kids, it's not about you anymore, you have to think of whats best for them, i would pay off the stang and save all the money possible, till we see what the economy is going to do, just my opinion.
dario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:52 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

The Challenger is even MORE cramped than your Rustang!!!!!

Be a responsible mother and trade it in for a Honda CR-V. It has 4 doors, lots of room, reliable and gets 30mpg.

You forfeited your right to be selfish when you decided to have those kids!!!!!! Now act like a responsible mother and get a safe, reliable vehicle like the CR-V not crap like the Challenger!!!!!!!
nyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2010, 04:08 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

if I understand your post correctly... you never do the right thing by trading your car... they give you as little as possible, then they gouge you on the price of what you're buying and if that's not enough they gouge you on the financing... do whatever you feel is right but you'll end up...upside down on the new car...
eoghan is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion