How much is the bluebook value of a 2001 Ford Mustang V6 with a salvage title and body damage? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How much is the bluebook value of a 2001 Ford Mustang V6 with a salvage title and body damage?

apparently it has a bent A-Frame. there is noticeable damage to nearly all parts of the car. both front fenders are bent in a v shape near the front of the hood. the hood is missing a chunk off the side near the driver side of the windshield. the front bumper has a hole large enough to pass a hand through and multiple scratches and cracks. the rear bumper is the same. the rear driver side fender has a fist shaped dent in it near the driver side rear windshield. the Fuel neck lead is completely rusted out making it next to impossible to refuel the car. the car was driven off the road nearly two years ago into a ditch while it was raining denting the entire front end. It wasn't me driving and it isn't my car its my step brothers. I know I'm going to get some interesting smart alec remarks for this one.
lucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

How much is the bluebook value of a 2001 Ford Mustang V6 with a salvage title and body damage?

It has no book value. Vehicles with salvage titles are for the most part un-insurable because they were written off as a total loss. The car you describe sounds like one suitable for parts only. I would not suggest buying it with the intention of rebuilding it. It would not be cost effective.
Barnhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

If the car was in perfect condition it would be 5,250 according to NADA, With a salvage title you will not be able to trade this vehicle in and it is honestly worth nothing. This car is expensive to repair but when anyone sees that the car is salvaged it ruins the vehicle as a whole. It would cost more to fix the car then to buy the similar model now. A bent frame is the worst thing that can happen to a vehicle, when this happens it has permanent damage, even if you repair all parts of the car, the car will always have frame damage. So I would not associate with this car. I know a lot about cars don't get started into a problem!!!!
iddig17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion