How much can my 1973 mustang grande could be sold for? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How much can my 1973 mustang grande could be sold for?

it has some rust on the lower parts of the body like the bottom of the doors, side panels, and quarter panels. it also has a vinyl top that has rusted from underneath. also one of the floor pans is rusted thru as well as the trunk floor. it needs a new roof but the interior isnt so bad. it has no inner leather door panels but the interior isnt so bad. it has the original motor with 158000 miles and i havent changed anything on it but the solenoid and the battery. everything works but the ignition sticks. everything is basically original. the hood has a little bit of rust too but very small. no leaks and the windows roll up fine. i just dont have time to fix it and need to sell it. i bought it for around $2000. give me an estimate of what you think its worth. all numbers match. all original
Arend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

How much can my 1973 mustang grande could be sold for?

Sorry to say, the 73 Grande with the 302 isn't exactly on the must-have list of most collectors, especially if it needs the kind of resto you describe. Personally, I wouldn't go more than 1000 (if the motor checked out okay), but you might find someone with a sentimental attachment to that model. Good luck
chesmu is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
1973 mustang