Price to install dual exhaust on a 2007 mustang v6? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #1

Price to install dual exhaust on a 2007 mustang v6?

Hi, I'm planning on converting my 2007 mustang v6 to dual exhaust and running the Ford Racing Performance Parts Exhaust system. Does anyone know how much it will cost to have this part installed and what it will cost to have my bumper trimmed?

Thanks, Joe.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Price to install dual exhaust on a 2007 mustang v6?

Sorry to be off topic; but;
I would stay away from the frpp pack just mainly due to the price. theres a ton of forums for mustangs that I could lead you to selling all the compnents used and cheap from modded gt's. I would be looking to do this install myself if I got the kit.
I modded my 06 gt myself. It would have been much easier if I had a lift. But I just drove up on some wood in the garage and took my time over a day and a half, just doing little by little and finished. Took off my axlebacks and worked my way up to my stock manifolds. Installed an offroad h, to the factory mids, and finished with the frpp stinger ab's. Tips are a little tricky to get to line up. I had to adjust my midpipe clamps many times and get someone to hols my tips in place while I tightened.
nell is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2007 mustang, exhaust