Do you think it's too late? 10 points best answer? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Do you think it's too late? 10 points best answer?

I work in an outlet strip mall. There's these maintenance guys that are always around the complex and in particular, this younger guy who I always get the impression has a thing for me. I've been working there for almost a year and we've talked a few times and he seems nice.

About a month ago I paged the maintenance office and the younger guy came down to help me with getting into the building next door for some decorations. We had to walk a ways together so I made conversation and asked him about his new car and he showed it to me (it's a nice mustang).

Later that night, he came back into the store and had me sign out a key and he seemed really nervous and fidgety and then he left and came back and asked me on a date. I said that it sounded fun but I was seeing someone but maybe some other time. He seemed a little disappointed but was obviously trying to hide it and then he left.

For a couple weeks after that he didn't walk by as often and I really didn't see him much at all. Last week he popped his head into my work and said Hi.

I'm single now and getting kind of bored of it. I don't really want a boyfriend but just meeting a new guy who I could hangout a little might be nice. I just don't want to hangout with him and lead him on... I'm not sure I'm at all physically attracted to him.

Is it too late to decide I want to hangout with him?
How can I hangout with him but make it somewhat obvious I'm just looking for friendship?

Thanks!
quin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 04:49 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

No it's not.After all,better late than never
berkeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:49 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

You tell him from the get go that you would not mind going out on a date but that you are not looking for anything serious right at this moment in time. otherwise he might think that you are looking for more than what you are emotionally able to give. just be honest with him.
tiberio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 06:33 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

no its not too late. u could be friends by not being alone together at first. just invite him to go someplace with u and ur friends. but make it clear to him that u would just like to be friends by talking to him. im sure he will understand.
maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Just say want to hang out at my house JUST AS FRIENDS!!! Make that clear!
glendyn52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:47 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Never too late for friends!!
If it were me & I have been in this situation before...I just say "Hey,I am really attracted to you,but I am just looking for new people to hang out with rite now & we can see where things go,I just wanted to let you know up front so you don't think I am leading you on,cause that's not how I am."
Or something like that...maybe even wait until he trys to even make a move.He may just want a friend too.So just say "Hey,wanna go have lunch one day?"
Good luck!
edoardo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion