Do i sound like a B****? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

people tell me I have a bad personality and I was just wondering if i do, here is a little bit about me. My name is isabella/bella/bells(yes that is really what people call me) but apparently I look like bella swan, and its funny cuz my name is Bella. Robert Pattinson was my husband WAY b4 twilight. I have a dog and I live in sunny LA! I have a lot of friends. im the captain of my cheerleading team, but donít think im some rich b**** cuz oh that cuz im not,i mean yeah I have a lot of money, but I DO care, I love having any1 who wants to be a part of cheer be a part of it, as long as they know what it takes.(if there not that good, I will work with them to help them), my fav saying is "crap storms happen" from the show Reba(love you Reba!) and im going to be 17 really soon! : D i`v been to the town forks when my friends and I were on a road trip, it was so beautiful but it was really crapy weather my dream is to one day meet Rob and get a pic of me and him<3 my daddy and mommy(yes I am like 17 years old and still call them that) bought me a 2010 mustang convertible 4 an early 17th bday present i have had one boyfriend and we have been togeather for almost 4 years i love to surf in my free time and take pics of me and all my friends, sometimes i will go to the beach and take pics of people surfing, i also love to go to partys, my friend and i know a guy named tony who works at this culb the only thing is u have to be like 21 to get in, but they have the BEST boneless wings ever so tony sneaks us in to hang out and have a few drinks (like soda) and chill. OMG one time Rob and kristen came in, AND WE MEET THEM! I love LA but I was born in a small town in Florida, my baby (its my dogs name) is a little fur-ball, she is a long hair Chihuahua., I love her to death, she goes ever where with me, I have like 1000 friends and my team is like family, except for Emma, her and I donít like each other and if she wasnít amazing at cheer I would probably kick her off. um i love to go shoping, and the last time i went shoping was about 3days ago i think i spent $300 but i usely only spend like $100-$150. Well thatís me wow thatís a lot, so what do you think, do I have a bad personality?the Rob is my husband thing, yeah thats only cuz i LOVE him. lol he`s not really my husband hahahah
i was just giveing you info on what im like, wow, can u guys please just answer the question i really want to know
and i work during the summer 8-4 mon-fri with my bf andy in a surf store, and its so much fun!
most of that $300 was mine, from work, since only like 3other people work at the surf store andy and i get a lot of $ so most of my spending money is mine,
odam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

First of all sweetie, unlike those other loosers, I actually read the entire thing and enjoyed hearing about what a great, fun, bubbly girl you are, you sound great to me and you seem like the kind of person I&#039;d love spending time around.

I think the only problem is, everyone else is jealous of you, you&#039;re happy, in love, beautiful, financially well off, smart, talented, popular, and you live the kind of life all the other girls wished they could be living.
If they call you a *****, its simply because they&#039;re jealous and bitter and cant stand that you have such a great life.

I on the other hand am extremely happy for you angel, I hope everything keeps going great for you, its girls like you that grow up to be hollywood stars
berkeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

Borrring.
thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

Borrring.
imported_Diandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

OMG! That was soooooo funny! I take it you&#039;re not graduating high school this year.
Berwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

Oh my god, so much to read about nothing

I can tell you this,

You are WAY to into yourself
stanwic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

sounds like your a spoiled little brat
Kody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

zzzzzz...........UH? what? um, sorry, i fell asleep after the 2nd line.
mervyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

well to poor people like me, yes you do sound like a b****. but i bet you have a great and happy life so no not that much of b**** but more of a spoiled princess. sorry.
adir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

Borrring.

girl, please. is that all you got?

try beating this. i drive a 98 dodge caravan. it has nasty floor boards, but girl i can fix that sh*t! i&#039;m making below average grades, BUT my teachers say i&#039;m improving so much that they want to keep me back ONE WHOLE YEAR! i live in something people call the "get oh", whatever that is. i&#039;ve had multiple partners and i&#039;ve discovered that the alphabet is in the wrong order. it should be "s" then "t" followed by "d". if they had put it that order, i would have graduated in the zero grade!! i spend about $10 every month! can you believe that? ten whole dollars on pregnancy tests! i shower in the rain, talk about carefree, eh?? i have thousands of friends, too! the only problem is that they&#039;re roaches and they eat all my biscuits! darn them!

i love my life.
kealy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:48 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

no u dnt sound lyk a bitcch to me u sound pretty ok actually.......bt if alot of people tell u that u have a bad personality it&#039;s for a reason, don&#039;t u think? try asking them what about u makes them think u have a bad personality. eather u really r a ***** and just made yourself sound nicer than u really are to make us say ur not *****y, or they&#039;re just jelous of u. idk u sound ok from what u said here bt i can&#039;t tell u for sure cuz i don&#039;t really know you
maxfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

probably not a ***** but you do seem to ramble and talk alot i got tired of hearing you talk after all of that just don&#039;t downplay people and you&#039;ll be fine other then that don&#039;t care what other people think.
harailt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Do i sound like a B****?

Well I think you sound like a good person, people might just stereotype and dislike you because you seem like the preppy/cheerleader type.
Stereotypes happen constantly, i dont think you sound like a b**** though.
Hope I helped.
jakome is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion