How much do you think my mustang is worth? 1995 MUSTANG GT? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How much do you think my mustang is worth? 1995 MUSTANG GT?

5.0 302 with Trick flow twisted wedge heads, trick flow stage 1 cam, trick flow track heat intake with a 1" spacer, 1.6 roller rockers, c&l 76mm mass air, 70mm throttle body, 30lb. injectors, msd 6al ignition and coil, mac long tube headers, Dr. Gas X-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, NOS stage 2 150hp shot, Big 4 row aluminum radiator, world class t5 transmission, Built 8.8 rear end, 3.55 gears, locker, 15x4 and 15x8 weld draglite wheels, lakewood 90/10 front struts, kyb gas adjust rear shocks, mega bite jr. rear lower control arms, Black leather interior, painless ashtray switch panel, short throw shifter, billet aluminum trim for the interior, clear corner markers and headlights. It has 105,000 miles on it. Im not looking for the blue book value just what the hot rod people think it should sale for. It has 430bhp and 487ft lbs of torque to the wheels. Here is a video
coty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

How much do you think my mustang is worth? 1995 MUSTANG GT?

About 5 grand tops. Modifications to car rarely (if ever) add much to the price of a used car. The general rule of thumb is to expect around a 5-10% return on what you invest into car modifications. So if you built a $5000 engine, expect it to add about $500 into the resale value of the car. It sucks, I know. Modifications are done for the the owner's enjoyment.
greid is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
1995 mustang