1966 mustang!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

1966 mustang!?

does anyone have a 66 fastback project car for sale or at least know where i can get one. i have plans to restore this car this summer. serious offers only plz . thanks
wetherly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

1966 mustang!?

No, and good luck, you will never find one for under 10-20 grand. I've been looking for one for my wife, a project for her, since the Eleanor kit is only $5k, and all I see are VERY high priced.

I've been actively seeking one for about 3 years now. I've seen tons of cheap coupes, converts, and 69's and up, but not the 66-67-68, because of Eleanor basically.

There is a company out there buying them all up and restoring them as Eleanor, then selling them as shelby 500's, from what I've seen, they but any they can find, in any condition, kida hurts the market for backyard mechanics.
aronek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

1966 mustang!?

Try eBay, - Auto trader (both available on line).*** Hemmings motor news - avaiable at most book stores (like Hastings), -- this is the "antique,/ collectors "bible". You will also find all the parts etc that are needed (if you have the money to buy them)!-- Has brown paper cover, - find in "car section", is also about 1/2 inch thick, -- monthly publiction! Also another one called Cars & Parts (don't know if they still exist, since I haven't bought any in a couple years!)

Also don't forget "Craig's list" on line, - if you have enough time, you can check cities just about all over the USA! You can also advertise free in "target cities and maybe have somebody contact you!
imported_Diandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

1966 mustang!?

I know someone who has a 66 shelby in great condition with like 50,000 miles
arlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

1966 mustang!?

I know where there is a 65 Mustang, complete without Engine and trans. Interior is decent, and looks like all trim is there. Clear Title not sure on mileage. $1800.00 If this helps! Good Luck!!
beverley86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
1966 mustang