Im looking at a 93 Mustang 5.0...? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Im looking at a 93 Mustang 5.0...?

I drive a porsche 944 now, im wantin a turbo 944 thats around but thers a v8 5spd 93 mustang 5.0 for sale, its $3500, 122,000 miles, cold air intake, some kind of new ignition system, headers and flowmaster exaust and bodykit, havent looked inside the car yet.... is ther raceing suspension for the car so i can get some handling out of it, thats probly my fav about the porsche, and thats its got so much power from a 4cyl...any ways wat do you think
edoardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

You can set up a Foxbody Mustang for any configuration. There are tons of tech articles in the many magazines that are just for Mustangs. Ray probably has his nose in too many import magazines, plays import tuner games on his Playstaion or X360, and watches too many reruns of The Wanna-be Fast & the Hideous. There are dozens of different manufacturers of Mustang specific suspension. Pick up a magazine at a store and check them out. The 1979 through 1993 Fox chassis is a tried and true platform. There are many different websites for these cars, too. No import of any make has this kind of following.
cuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

5.0 Mustangs are probably the easiest cars to modify. They can be adapted for drag racing or road racing. Stock vs stock it would walk away from your 944. No offense but 944's are a joke, they aren't real porsche's. Even Turbo 944's are slow.
If you want to make it handle check out griggs racing.

http://www.griggsracing.com/

To the guy with the Supra, get serious. 90 Supra Turbos were big fat heavy dogs. I didn't even worry about those Supras back when I had my 5.0 in the early 90's. The last model Supra Turbos were fast, but not the previous generation.
cibor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2010, 01:51 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

too many miles on a car that some kid has been hot roding besides it is only a 5 slow if you want a fast car that handles get a turbo supra
allister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:07 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Really nice cars and fast! Theres so much you can do to upgrade them performance wise and body wise.

Id say go for it dude.
dubv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:10 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

5.0 mustangs are great there are tons of performance parts they sell the ford racing suspension on www.summitracing.com along with many performance mods
gruffudd91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion