Why do my parents favor my brother and my friend more than me? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Why do my parents favor my brother and my friend more than me?

Hello i am a (13) year old boy and my brother is (19) year's old.Now i feel that my parent's favor him.Now he is working on getting his license long story why he is getting it now.But my parents got him a car a brand new mustang and that was ok.But then my grandmother had to move into are home and outher long story.But when she moved in she took my brother's room witch i wanted becuse she is never in there she is always reading in the living room.So i thot maybe she could take my room it is small and it would be fine for her.But noo she gets my brother's room becuse my mother sed that i dont need a new room.But i am alway's in my room and it is about 10feet by 11.5feet.Well back to my brother he gets a room by 23feet by 20feet.And also every time i try to talk in the living room if my brother is in the room and i try to talk he tells me to shut up and my dad love's when he does that.And my mother always talk's about my brother and never me she has not talked about me in about 1-2 month's.Plus she talked about my old friend next door more than me also she probly want's him as her son more than me.

Is there a way i can show them how bad they make me feel?
fahyim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2010, 04:01 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Why do my parents favor my brother and my friend more than me?

confront them about the situation and tell them how its making you feel uncomfortable.
Even if he's in the room and he tells you to shut up tell him hey can you just let me talk for a few minutes you ALWAYS get to talk so just give me a chance.
berkeley is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion