Do i have a bad personality?(iv been told im a b***)? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-26-2010, 04:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Do i have a bad personality?(iv been told im a b***)?

people tell me I have a bad personality and I was just wondering if i do, here is a little bit about me. My name is isabella/bella/bells(yes that is really what people call me) but apparently I look like bella swan, and its funny cuz my name is Bella. Robert Pattinson was my husband WAY b4 twilight. I have a dog and I live in sunny LA! I have a lot of friends. im the captain of my cheerleading team, but donít think im some rich b**** cuz oh that cuz im not,i mean yeah I have a lot of money, but I DO care, I love having any1 who wants to be a part of cheer be a part of it, as long as they know what it takes.(if there not that good, I will work with them to help them), my fav saying is "crap storms happen" from the show Reba(love you Reba!) and im going to be 17 really soon! : D i`v been to the town forks when my friends and I were on a road trip, it was so beautiful but it was really crapy weather my dream is to one day meet Rob and get a pic of me and him<3 my daddy and mommy(yes I am like 17 years old and still call them that) bought me a 2010 mustang convertible 4 an early 17th bday present i have had one boyfriend but i ended it 3days after because all he wanted was some a**, i love to surf in my free time and take pics of me and all my friends, sometimes i will go to the beach and take pics of people surfing, i also love to go to partys, my friend and i know a guy named tony who works at this culb the only thing is u have to be like 21 to get in, but they have the BEST boneless wings ever so tony sneaks us in to hang out and have a few drinks (like soda) and chill. OMG one time Rob and kristen came in, AND WE MEET THEM! I love LA but I was born in a small town in Florida, my baby (its my dogs name) is a little fur-ball, she is a long hair chi Wawa, I love her to death, she goes ever where with me, I have like 1000 friends and my team is like family, except for Emma, her and I donít like each other and if she wasnít amazing at cheer I would probably kick her off. um i love to go shoping, and the last time i went shoping was about 3days ago i think i spent $300 but i usely only spend like $100-$150. Well thatís me wow thatís a lot, so what do you think, do I have a bad personality?
the Rob is my husband thing, yeah thats only cuz i LOVE him. lol he`s not really my husband hahahah
Kody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2010, 04:53 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I hate you.

I really, really hate you.
achazya63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:02 AM   #3

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE NO PERSONALITY AND PROBABLY HANG OUT ON THE SHALLOW END OF THE GENE POOL(IF CONFUSED ABOUT THE GENE POOL ASK YOUR DAD) PLEASE STOP DRAINING THE IQ OF EVERYONE ELSE BY ASKING QUESTIONS YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO. AND BY THE WAY THE ANSWER IS NO, YOU ARE TO SHALLOW TO BE A B!@#$
Terrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Look, if you really believed you weren&#039;t a b****, you wouldn&#039;t be asking us if you were one or not.
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:38 AM   #5

Well.. Since your asking random people about your personality let me feel free to speak honestly. I don&#039;t think your a ***** but you seem a little (actually alot)self absorbed. Which, isn&#039;t unusual given your age. Most 17 year olds are.
From what I can tell is people that may be calling you a ***** might be jealous because you have a lot of advantages in life- like your parents money. As far as being self absorbed. Unless your willing to give up the luxury your parents have given you your going to always be self absorbed. Maybe go to another country for a year to help the poor? I met alot of amazing people that gave up their wealth and just traveled a places like Asia without the comforts. Imagine backpacking where few foreigners have gone. Anyways, I gotten of the subject.
No matter where you go or who you are there is always going to be someone calling you a *****. I have to admit there could be some truth to they&#039;re behavior.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:41 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I agree with what others are saying... no offense, but from what you&#039;ve described, you sound immature, shallow, very self-centered and self-absorbed, snobby and yes, a little btchy. You should consider changing your lifestyle. Move out of LA when you can, surround yourself with down-to-earth people and learn to better appreciate life and other people. No one will want to be around a girl with a shallow, self-absorbed personality... it would drive them insane.
maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:55 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

why would you post a question that&#039;s so long D:
daren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:12 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

From what I read I think you do have a bad personality because your not supposed to tell people that your rich and it seems like your snotty to people you don&#039;t like and I don&#039;t think thats cool and no one really cares about how much you spend because thats your buisness not every one else&#039;s to be honest I don&#039;t even think your boyfriend even liked you because of who you are I think he was using you and since you have 1000 friends I think they&#039;re just using you too because I don&#039;t even think all of them even like you
dario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:07 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

if you dont think you are why are you asking?
Devyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:12 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

WELL I THINK YOUR FULL OF YOUR SELF GET A LIFE! OHH N I LIVE IM L.A. TOO!!!!---->EAST LOS BBY!
wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:25 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

This isn&#039;t really even a question. You just wrote a story and spent five points for nothing. Waste of my time to read and a waste of everyone Else&#039;s! And I don&#039;t even care if my answer gets reported, go ahead and do it, because it doesn&#039;t matter to me! And it&#039;s Chihuahua, not Chi WaWa, ok? And I don&#039;t believe for a single minute that your name is even Bella and this was just a waste of time. It&#039;s a freaking story! Dam!! And yes, you are a btch, thank you very much!

"my team is like family, except for Emma, her and I donít like each other and if she wasnít amazing at cheer I would probably kick her off."

That sounds awfully like btch material to me! So, to answer your question, yes, you are a btch. Get over yourself!!! You are like, THE shallowest person. No personality, and Robert Pattinson wouldn&#039;t marry you, he&#039;d kill you. You&#039;d drive him insane with your nonstop *****iness! You probably have like ONE friend and it&#039;s your dog, if she&#039;s not already dead. You NEVER met Rob And Kristen, so stop lying and grow up! It&#039;s not important because they both smoke and were probably high whenever you "met" them, that&#039;s why they "talked" to you! It took me like twenty minutes to read this because your blabbering makes no sense. You already know the answer to this question so why ask it??? dumbass
Grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

This doesn&#039;t really say much about your personality. Mostly your lifestyle. From what you wrote you seem like a pretty normal 17 year old. Doesn&#039;t seem like you&#039;re walking on guys or other people and the fact that you are skilled at cheer and will help others if they are willing is pretty cool. That being said, living in LA for a while myself I know it skews peoples reality. You might be a little snobbish cause most 17 year olds don&#039;t get brand new convertibles for their b-day or spend $300 at a pop when shopping. However, if your families lifestyle allows that then just keep it in perspective that very few (especially outside of LA) get to live as comfortably as you.
riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

damn, did you have to write a book?
redvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:25 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

ok well my name is emma, but not the emma on ur team, i live in Florida, but any way no i dont think you have a bad personalty at all, you have money like a lot of people who live in LA, and i think its great that you dont get all ur money from ur "mommy and daddy" lol im 18 and i have a life similer to yours but i dont do cheer or surf but my mom and dad got me my dream car for my sweet 16 so yeah no i think you have a good life and ur livin it right.
Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:03 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry, but you sound very immature, self-centered, shallow, and annoying. However, I am sure you are probably a nice girl once people get to know you. I sure wouldn&#039;t want to hang out with you, though, because it sounds like all you do is talk about yourself.

What have you learned about other people? Do you know anything about Tony? What is his favorite thing to do? Have you ever done something for him that goes along with his likes? You know, if he likes surfing too maybe you get him a small surfing present for no reason, or hang out with him and relax?

I know lots of women who can only talk about themselves, and ultimately that is where they end up - along, talking to themselves.
Bearach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

from what i see , i can say you are a very social person and you are not missing anything. stay the way you are,but dont let life spoil you
imported_darrell is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion