Welcome to WWP Chaos come check it out we have a stacked card come c the action? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome to WWP Chaos come check it out we have a stacked card come c the action?

Welcome to Chaos we have a huge show planned for tonight so lets get the show started right away

Match 1 Miz and Morrison{Melina is at ringside} vs The Colons in a non title match
Great match but the end comes when Melina was distracting the referee and Carlito ran and hit her off the apron and Miz wasn't the legal man so he went down to check on her and Morrison got distracted so Carlito hit a backstabber on Morrison for the three count
WINNERS THE COLONS
After the match Morrison is pissed off and he grabs a mic and says "Miz me and you need to have a man to man talk right this second" Miz comes in the ring and gets a mic and says "What's the problem John" John "Are you seriously asking me what's the problem the problem is you every week you check out my girl Melina what do you like her" Miz "NO I DO NOT" John "then why did you sneak into the woman's locker room a few weeks ago because it sure wasn't to get a jacket that's for sure" Miz "JOHN I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS OK I DON'T LIKE MELINA" Miz trys to walk out of the ring but John holds him back and says "Were going to discuss this right now or I'll knock you out now, look Miz I know you like Melina and you don't want to admit it which is okay but I'll tell you this right now if you ever try to mess around with my girl you will never hear the last from me do you understand me" They lock eyes and Morrison says "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME" Miz nods his head and then MCMG come on the screen and Alex Shelley says "Ay look Chris our opponents for The Bash are arguing I love a good old argument between two best friends" Chris "So do I, I mean with them arguing we have a chance of taking those titles away in 9 days" Alex "Look Miz just admit it you want to get it on with Melina we all know it it's irrelevant but I'll just say this now that at The Bash there will be new Tag Team Champions and I'll give you a hint there from the Motor City" Chris "That's too obvious" John says "You know Chris and Alex you guys seem to joke a lot huh I mean joking around about how you're going to win the tag titles at The Bash well if I have to do all the work by myself I will but when the bell rings we will be the tag team champs" Alex "Not if your hot girlfriend over there is at ringside" John runs to the back and then Alex says "I'm just kidding I've seen hotter girls at a junk yard" Morrison continues to run and Miz just walks to the back all sad and Alex says "Miz let me tell you something right now Miz Melina is nothing but a skank you don't need her you can get a way hotter girl if you come hang out with us tonight I mean me and Chris both get a chick every time we go out to the clubs so come with us tonight and we'll get you one that's actually sexy" Miz continues to walk off and Melina is left all alone as we go to commercial

We come back and Morrison is looking for the MCMG and he makes it to the garage where there is a Mustang driving away and he sees Miz in the car with MCMG and Morrison chases after the car but it gets away as we cut to the next match

Match 2 Kane vs Rhino
Good match but the end comes when CM Punk runs down to the ring and goes after Rhino and Kane gets mad and hits a chokeslam on Punk and covers Punk but Punk kicks out(he's the hardcore champion) then Rhino attacks Kane and CM Punk escapes the ring while Kane and Rhino are still going at it when Rhino hits a Gore on Kane and gives a title signal to Punk as we go to commercial

Evan Bourne comes down to the ring and says "Last week I said that I'd put the Cruiserweight Title up against any superstar that wanted to face me so come on out now" Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring and says "I want that title so let's go" Evan gives the belt to the ref and the bell sounds when Jimmy Wang Yang's music hits and he comes down to the ring and says "I want in too" Rey "but i came out first" Jimmy "I don't care I'm getting in, Evan never said it had to be one person" then Suicide flys to the ring and points at himself and the announcer announces that it will now be a Fatal Four Way Match for the Cruiserweight Title right now
Match 3 Evan Bourne(c) vs Rey Mysterio vs Suicide vs Jimmy Wang Yang for the Cruiserweight Title
Fantastic match a lot of high flying maneuvers but the end came when each superstar except Rey were laying on there own individual side of the ring on the second rope and Rey hit a 619 on Suicide then Jimmy Wang Yang then on Evan Bourne and hit a West Coast Pop on Evan and won the match
WINNER AND NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION REY MYSTERIO

Backstage in GM Rock's office and Kurt Angle runs in and says "Look Rock I want to know if you can put Randy in a match tonight" Rock "against who" Kurt "Well I know last week he faced Big Show but I was thinking he needs to face him one more time but this time in a Steel Cage Match because he needs to get ready for The Bash" Rock "And what about you" Kurt "I don't need any warming up I mean have you seen me that's a dumb question rig
jukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome to WWP Chaos come check it out we have a stacked card come c the action?

dude, too long. shorten it a little
meinyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

10/10

i liked the fatal four way for the cruiserweight title

you dont need to improve on anything
nayati is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
Ryn
Registered Member
Regular

nice 9.8/10 it was good randy/show was good
Ryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Good show! i have one too, its called WAW. check out my shows Monday night Undivided featuring both brands, Wendesday night Slash, and Friday night Riot

WAW Friday Night Riot - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9102444AAb1O8m

WAW Wendsday Night Slash -http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7211927AAtbcEi
telfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Great show! You would make a great creative writer for WWE! Honestly, the only thing you need to improve on is less talking and more wrestling. Other than that, your show is great!

Come check out my show:

Come and check out WWEYA. No link available but just go to my profile and view questions.
jakome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Great Show but I think you just need to improve nothing as of right now and my fave part was MCMG and The Miz and Morrison segment that was priceless and a great promo.

I also run a show which is called WWA and it has two brands Fusion and Showdown here are the links to the most recent shows please answer.

WWA Fusion: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4071743AA51vNn

WWA Showdown: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6081119AAb0tbH
hulbard is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion