Which system will get my mustang loud? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Which system will get my mustang loud?

I have a 99 mustang and aside from the performance parts I got in there, I want to put sound as well. I am not really too big on competition, but I might do it eventually. I really just want a nice loud system for my car without spending too much. Just wanted to hear if the ideas I had in mine were good for my goals, or if anyone has a better idea.

1. 2 Kicker CVR 12s on Hifonics 1208d (Ported Box)
2. 2 Kicker CVR 15s on Hifonics 1608d (Sealed Box)
3. 2 Alpine Type R 12s on Hifonics 1608d (Ported Box)
4. 1 Fi BTL on Sundown 2000 saz (Monster Port Box)

As you can see, #4 is the most expensive, and probably the best but if it comes down to spending no more than $1200 on the batts/wiring/subs/box/amp/hu, then I wanted to know which one of the first 3 is better. Before anyone says hifonics is not good, I know that, but it is still decent enough to make the first 3 ideas sound great. I also want to roll down my windows and let people hear my bass from farther down the block, turn some heads, but thats not my main goal, but that would be nice too. So which one will do all of that? Please let me know =]
evian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

best out of all of them is #4 and i would go with that like if u dont hav enough funds i would wait and get enough and hav it put in but if u want the top three go with #3 Type-rs are one of the best subs on the market but i like Fi Car Audio (ficaraudio.com) subs, Revolution Design Audio (rdaudio.net) subs, DC Audio (dcsoundlab.com) subs, and Ascendant Audio (ascendantaudio.com) subs, these brands make their subs in the USA and not china like the others u listed
and for what u want #4 would do the best then it would be #3 but go with one of the companies i listed because they are known for better quality than Kicker and Alpine
hope this helped
lorren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Either system get loud in mustang, but i would say go with number 4 you should join these forum use matt87 referred you www.carstereoforum.net, you can get number 4 at good used deal but join the forum i gave you and i'm sure some1 got them used at good price.
neville is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion