Kincade Saddles VS. Whippy Saddles? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Kincade Saddles VS. Whippy Saddles?

I'm trying to decide between two different Saddle models. One is a Whippy (Jumping/Close Contact/Forward Seat Saddle) and the other is a Kincade (Close Contact Saddle). Here is the link to view the Whippy: http://www.horseclicks.com/saddles/9b8ryk/ and here is the link to view the Kincade: http://www.equinehits.com/things_show.php?id=32221

Here is a list of PROS & CONS for the Whippy:
Whippy Jumping/Close Contact/Forward Seat Saddle Set
PROS:
Lightly used, and in great condition, not a scratch to be found. (Used twice)

Striking color contrast (Brown / Black), really stands out!

16.5" Saddle (Perfect-Fit Size)

Package Includes: Whippy All-Purpose Saddle, Like-New Leathers and Steel Stirrup Irons w/ Pads (All are in tip-top condition and look very nice as you will see in the attached pictures).

All-Purpose Saddle can be used for Hunter/Jumper, Flat Work, Trail Riding and anything else you may have a desire to do!!!

CONS:
Located in San Diego, CA so it will have to be shipped. Meaning, that I cannot actually see it in person before deciding to purchase it.

"Medium" Tree, will fit most horses, might be too narrow for a Quarter Horse.

$400 (Exceeds Price Budget by $100)

I don't know if Saddles that are MOSTLY Brown but also have Black are allowed in the show ring, do you know???

And here is a list of PROS & CONS for the Kincade model: Kincade Close-Contact Set
PROS:
BRAND NEW PACKAGE!!! (Most parts still have tags and are in the original plastic packaging).

Beautiful, "Sable Brown" (Reddish-brown color), ready for upcoming show season!

16.5" Close-Contact Saddle (Perfect-Fit Size)

Package Includes: Brand New Kincade Close-Contact Saddle, Brand New Kincade Lined Leathers, chocolate brown, creates very nice color contrast with the saddle and lightly used (very good condition) steel stirrup irons w/ pads (4 3/4")

Located in Snellville, GA, which is an hour southeast of where I will be in a week's time, I could go and pick it up rather than have it shipped. I could see it in person before purchase.

"Regular" or "Standard" Tree which should fit most horses. As long as they aren't too narrow or too wide. =-) I have a Quarter Horse, Thoroughbred and Mustang, keep in mind, so the more horses it fits, the better!

Great for hunter/jumper and flat work, might be used for some all-purpose because the seat isn't too shallow.

$300 (Price Budget)

CONS:
Used mainly for hunter/jumper, isn't used as much for "All Purpose" as I would have liked.

Could you all tell me which one you think will last longer and which will suit my needs better? I have a Quarter Horse, Thoroughbred and Mustang. All are between 15hh and 16hh and average width for their breeds, which should fit better? Which is higher quality? I'm looking to do Show Jumping, Hunter, Flat Work, Trail Riding, English Pleasure, basically All Purpose...which one??

Thank You!
Lauren
cingeswiella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Kincade Saddles VS. Whippy Saddles?

yes go to the store it is much essr and it's great yowill kie it i mean it's so sawsome and i hope this really help you it's find and it is only 100 i know great price right anyway you gust got prank whats
adom is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion