Mustang 2 Front End Question? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Mustang 2 Front End Question?

I want to completely remove the stock susp. on my 85 Mustang. I want to install a complete Mustang 2 frame and parts. Would it be best to just cut the orginal stuff off at the fire wall, and start new their. What I would basically like to do is make as close to a full frame car as I can. I know companies make sub frame connectors and stuff like that to assist as mustang owners. I know it be alot of work, but it will be worth it. I plan to install a bigger then stock engine, and will need the little of extra room. Not only that, but I'm not going to spend $1,000 trying to improve a junk susp. system when I can just go down to my local Pull-A-Part and get the piece I need and want on the cheap. My local Pull-A-Part has 2 just waiting to be stripped.
culloden is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Mustang 2 Front End Question?

Thats a lot of work you are thinking of doing. A 460 will bolt in that car right now.
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion