I need peoples insight plz? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I need peoples insight plz?

aight right now im in a jam. i have a 65 mustang right now just sittin in the garage needed to be worked on. I got new parts for it and took out the old ones. I already spent the money i saved after i got the car and i quit my job a month ago because the boss wasnt real nice. i havent driven in 2 years since my dui but all i gotta do is reinstate my license and im good. now how can i get out of this hole. ive applied everywhere in my city and it doesnt help that this area is very seasonal and i picked a bad time to quit. any suggestions? wat can i do? its too sad for me to see my baby just rottin away because i was foolish and made a mistake.

P.S. i havent been able to live my life since anywhere i want to go is out of my walking distance so i feel like im missing something and always a piece chipped off of me although i moved here around a year i still havent met anybody to chil wit n im gettin ready to give up hope. how can i be content again?
pryderi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

sorry about your dilemma.

Use the internet all you can. Get a job even if you have to taxi it your first week or so.

If you are really in this jam I know you may hate it what about selling your car -- maybe it is not the right time in your life to be building a car?

P.S. from experience alot of bosses arent so nice you just gotta kinda deal with it and make the best of it.

Good luck
neville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

get on welfare.
edoardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

See if you can fix up the car, then get your license reinstated, so that you have some wheels to take you to the job interview. Apply for jobs online even if they are a distance away as you need to earn cash to help get your car working again. See if there are other jobs that you are qualified for and may be able to take up in the interim.

Go out and do some exercise, perhaps walk long distances or running will keep you from worrying so much. Set a number of achievable goals for the short term and long term and go about doing them.

{Yeah, i agree with her, a lot of bosses think theyre all that and some co-workers can be horrible, so sorry that the economy in the USA is so down at the moment.}
ahiga is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion