Which car should I choose? 69 or 08? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Which car should I choose? 69 or 08?

My great aunt has a 1969 Ford Mustang and a 2008 Ford Mustang, When we get older she told my mom she'll give me one and give my sister one [There's a 12 year difference between me and my sister]
I love them both, but I don't know which one I want for sure. The 08 has only had one problem and that was when spider's built a nest in the gas tank so we couldn't fuel up, easily taken care of. The 69 however had a few problems after they put an automatic transmission in and she doesn't drive it much at all, maybe once a year, but I love it and riding in it when she takes it out, we put the top down and have a blast..
Which one should I choose? Give me ratings and such on each I guess, I don't know..I'm 16 and I'm getting it soon ._.

Don't slam me about being 16 with a mustang, my aunt isn't stupid, she practically raised me and wouldn't give me something if she didn't trust me with it
telfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

i would go with toyota, they are way better on gas mileage and reliability. But i would have to say 2008
banjamino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

well old cars in great condition and that are proper gain value, new cars lose value period
trystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

i would take the 69. Those are some sexy cars!! and it's more unique than the newer mustangs. I love those too but the 69's just seem to be an eye catcher!
nels91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion