Any good Sports car for big & tall drivers? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Any good Sports car for big & tall drivers?

I'm 6'9", 350 lbs and I love sports cars. I'm sick of being stuck driving my SUV or Truck around all the time, and want something I can have some fun with.

I currently have a 3000GT VR4 Spyder, and I fit in it fine and I love it, but I'm looking to pick up another fun car.

I used to own a Datsun 280zx and I fit in this fine too. I also recently test drove a C4 corvette and I fit, but not if I was wearing long pants- that close.

I don't fit in the cadillac CTS, and I don't fit in the Viper. I also don't fit in my favorite car- the Saturn Sky, nor do I fit in the solstice (clearly), or the Mazda Miata.

a two door convertible is my first choice, but I can probably give up on the convertible part , but it's got to have some level of rarity or prestige- I don't think a camaro or mustang is quite what I'm looking for, although I do fit! Initially I was going to say it has to be between 5 and 20 years old, however, I'll even relax that- ANY year sports car that is good for big and tall drivers!

Thanks!
eder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 06:27 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Well...
I personally believe the Aston Martin V8 vantage is Extremely Comfortable for Big and tall Drivers.
It has a vast amount of legroom and is very spacious.
Check it out!
alfrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I know this is kind of opposite of what you are going for, but did you ever think about a dodge ram srt10? Viper engine... in a big ol' truck. Maybe a ford lightning? They offer room and comfort, while still being very sporty. The SRT10 will sure blow the pants off of anything on the road.
Zimra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 07:51 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

For a big sports car, consider the Impala SS. With the employee pricing & rebates, I willing to bet you can get a new one for about $25K or less. Taxes not included. And it still gets decent mpg's. Just a suggestion. G'day.
Akiiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #5

minni copper take the front seat out and sit in the back
Aulay is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion