I have a question about a Ford Mustang Convertable, 1994!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I have a question about a Ford Mustang Convertable, 1994!?

I am looking to buy another car. I was looking to spend about 6,000. This is what I have saved up. Now I always wanted an older Ford Mustang. Well, I came across a Ford mustang, Cherry red, tan top. The body is in excellent condition, it couldnt be any better. Everything else sounds great. Now the downfall. The car has a mis-fire in the engine. I had a friend(mechanic) look the car over the vehicle. He said it doesnt seem to be the the spark plugs or wires. He would have to get into it. The car other than that is in great condition. It has a new starter. The car is gorgeous. The good thing is that it is selling for 2,000. With the extra money I can afford to pay the bills to have it top notch, even replace the engine, and try to keep it as a classic, since it is in great condition overall, besides the mishap. What do u think I should do? Also what else can this mis fire be from?
armond is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2010, 01:12 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Well, that car isn't a collector, and the misfire could be as bad as loss of engine compression on a cylinder--i.e. a new engine is in order.

Good luck.
derrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

http://urlvi.be/c3f38
- here's a good website to look for real good, affordable and quality vehicles from official government auctions!

I bought my Honda Accord for just $2250 with a milage of 5,270!
And it's been already a year I'm riding my car and it's still doing well! I've recommended it to my friends and all of them are enjoying their used cars and have no problem with it!
natal is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion