Now that the 2010 Ford Mustang GT's are out, how much can i purchase a new 2009 model for? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2010, 05:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Now that the 2010 Ford Mustang GT's are out, how much can i purchase a new 2009 model for?

I cannot stand the 2010's just plain out ugly.
Nickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2010, 05:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Now that the 2010 Ford Mustang GT's are out, how much can i purchase a new 2009 model for?

I disagree with you about the looks of the '10's.
You can expect to get a $2000 to $3000 discount on the '09's, depending on the options and the time of the month. Dealers are anxious at the end of the month to make deals, so go shopping then. Don't jump at the first good offer from the salesman. Play hard to get. If the price he presents is close to what you want to spend, refuse it anyway and get up and walk out of the showroom. Odds are they will not let you leave. Do your homework and shop online before you go to the dealership.
imported_Kodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

man your on crack the 2010 look 100 times better than the 09 did. the 09 looked like a damn box now the 2010 look like it has some curves to it just beatuiful..... but to answer your question you might only save 3000 dollars under stick price on an 09 beacuse alot of other people are buying them now
field is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I agree it is like a 2009 snuck off in a room with a 99 you should pay 2k under sticker for that, but secure yoour own financing first, that is how to buy a car
curr is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion