What does this recurring dream I'm having mean? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

What does this recurring dream I'm having mean?

Every night I have this same dream before my body goes to "Complete Sleep" I like to call it. There is one thing to, the dream skips around, its like it skips a part that I expect would happen. The dream is in full color, I can feel whats happening. I don't know if that will effect it or not.

But anyways I would really appreciate if there was someone that could tell me what it means.

I'm at school, its the last block of the day. (This may sound weird) A teacher I have a strong bond with, and a few others kidnap me. The tie my hands behind my back. The take me to a vehicle and put me in the trunk. (The car always happens to be a green mustang.) I'm taken to a normal sized family home, that belongs to one of the teachers.(In my dream her husband and 2 boys were killed). I'm led to a room with nothin in there, its blank and white. That's when the dream stops, the next night I go through the same thing but with a little more stuff added.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it, its really bothering me.

Thanks
edoardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Means that you have some view of certain things that have to change. That way of you see things have to be change. If you do so you would help others around you and put some meaning to part of your life. Continuous dreams with new details in each one meas that its part of daily life experiences. If you change that, have dreams change or go away for new ones.
mathieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:23 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Hi Let me see If I can help

The School: Time to learn a lesson or educate yourself on certain matters. you may be feeling tested or that you need to pass a particular situation with flying colors. (May be why it was in full color) Do you have a fear of failure?

The Teacher: There is something you need to learn right now in your life. Is it a new skill? Is it a life lesson? Are you learning how to handle a particular issue? If the teacher in your dream is giving you advice or direction, pay attention because this is the way you are telling yourself something you need to know and be wiser from.

being Kidnapped: means that you are being pulled away from your normal routine.

hands being tied: Do you feel like your hands are tied right now? that there is something you can't do or are too busy to accomplish right now? Are you keeping something hidden from others?

the Vehicle: Shows how you are traveling through life or through a particular situation. being in the trunk: Do you feel like you are being left behind?
Color being green: Most often points to jealousy and envy. Can also symbolize growth.

The Home you were taken to: No matter whether you dream of your actual house or some randon dream house, it symbolizes YOU, your state of mind, the dwelling place of your soul. The state of the house reflects yourself at the time of the dream.

Teachers husband and 2 boys killed: when others have been killed, ask yourself what sort of changes is someone else going through right now, Or perhaps your relationship is changing or is endangered.

room thats blank and white: symboizes that the slate is clean and that its a new beginning, Purity, innocense.

When you have a recurring dream this means you need to change behaviors or things in your life that this dream is trying to help you with and will keep recurring until you change some things. I hope this helped
micheal is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion