Help this lil kid to take a right desition!!!!!!!!!!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Help this lil kid to take a right desition!!!!!!!!!!?

ive been looking for a car for over 4 months, right now i have a 2002 s10 xtreme, its the v4 so its really slow, i want i dont know what to choose, my options are: 350z, 1999-2004 mustang gt, Cadillac cts, maxima 2004 3.5, the ? anybody can help me to choose which one is the right for me? IM NOT RICH, i have a part time job, n i get paid like 900-1000 dollars monthly, my mom is going to pay for the gas, so , yea i want the car for my senior year, i want the nissan 350z, but everybody tell me that i cant eforth a car like this rite now........help me!!!!!!!!!1
Branwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Your Mom is paying for gas,must be nice.Who will pay the insurance every month?Get the car you can afford
micheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I would go with the CTS. It has plenty of power, looks the best, and you are less likely to be pulled over in it. Plus it is the most reliable car on your list which means a lower maintenance cost. You are also going to have a ton of room compared to the other three.

I would take the CTS with no second thoughts. It is a classy good looking car that will get your respect at high speed. It will also get a lot of respect from the ladies.
berkeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I KNOW THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION BUT CAN"T THE TRUCK DO THE SPEED LIMIT?? But I would go for the class Caddy those other things are good for kids { Ya I know you are one but } What can you do with those other cars ?,, you can sleep in a Caddy comfortably if you need to ,you have room for friends and your wardrobe will be kept in good shape in the trunk , in case of a mishap.Also the cops stop those little cars sooner than Cadillacs and they are safer
akira4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #5
Dru
Registered Member
Regular

You probably cannot afford the 350z.

The S10 does not have V4 engine because they do not make V4 engines anymore. It is an Inline-4 where the cylinders are arranged in s straght line.
The Mustang is cheapest to buy since it has a bad resale value and breaks down alot. Don't get it.

The Maxima has a bad turing radius and his very hard to park.
The Cadillac sounds like the best option.
Dru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Wow. Those are some nice options. Well first thing you want to look into is "what exactly are you looking for in a car?". Are you looking for speed, mpg, price, look and style, or do you just want whatever looks cool to your friends? Try looking up each car and compare each car's features, and see which car fits your needs.
eoghan is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion