What does this dream mean?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
What does this dream mean??

in final destination, the ppl predict what is about to happen by going through it, and then going back to a point before it started so they can stop it.( this will come in handy)

I had a dream I got in a car wreck--(sorry its long- please help)
I was pulling out in front of my school...
and when i first looked there wasn't a car there...but as as i pulled out I almost hit the car..
I guess the person in it got mad and got right on my *** (it was a red mustang)
well i was scared and for some reason started swerving and then is the weird part..
so this is when final destination comes in handy...I started seeing what was happening like an out of body experience...
The 18 wheeler in front of me lost control and somehow landed on top of my car...and then hurt everyone behind me...
My friend Kim was in the passenger seat and we had both been thrown out of the car but she was fine
I had a scrape almost to the bone all the way down my back...
I didn't realize i was badly hurt yet and told her to go call 911 and then i passed out...
that's when it came back to the point before i pulled out of my school...
well i went through my normal day and later, i was talking to my mom
(remember: she isn't supposed to know i "predicted" this happening)
and I asked her "did i go to the hospital" and she said "Oh My Gosh- It was awful, you don't remember?" and started to tell me about the wreck that I had been in...
the end...

what is weird about this dream was that it was SO vivid- and felt SO REAL...please help its REALLY bothering me!

rosswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
Registered Member

Car Crash
Dreams about being in a car crash mean your beliefs or lifestyle are clashing with someone else's. It may also represent a recent shocking situation you were involved with. Dreams about plane crashes mean you have set unrealistic goals for yourself.

Dreams about being at school often mean you are feeling inescure about your social status, your abilities or your performance in a situation. A dream that takes place in school may also be a metaphor for the lessons you are learning in your life.
-To dream of ditching/skipping school may indicate that you have skipped something important or avoided your responsibilities - have you done the right thing in a situation?
-If you dream about the first day of school, you could simply be nervous about returning to school in real life. Or, this dream may also be a warning to pay closer attention to your responsibilities.
-A dream about the last day of school can be a straight-forward reflection of reality, meaning you are looking forward to school being over! This dream may also represent how much you have learned from your experiences, and your readiness to go forward with a new phase of your life.
-If you dream of visiting an old school, your unconscious mind is telling you that you have come a long way. Try to consider the lessons you learned in the past, and apply them to your current challenges. Your mind could also be trying to teach you what worked or didn't in the past, so you can change your behavior and be happier in the present.

Scratch / Scratches
Bleeding scratches are a warning against hidden hostility that someone has for you. Non-bleeding scratches suggest that you have protective influences around you. If you dream of scratching yourself, this foretells a sudden windfall of money. If you dream that someone else scratches you, this symbolizes a minor irritation or frustration. Perhaps a situation that was once acceptable has gotten worse or annoying. To see a scratch on something in your dream, suggests that you are feeling anxiety about having to start over in some way - or begin something "from scratch".

To see a naked back in your dream, symbolizes secrets that you may have kept from others or aspects of yourself that you have kept hidden. Consider the saying, "watch your back" - this dream may be telling you to be careful, especially about confiding secrets in others. If someone stands with their back to you during your dream, this is a warning that you should not lend money to friends, or it will cause disharmony in your relationship. To dream of having a sore or aching back, suggests that you are suffering under the weight of your responsibilities. This dream may also relate to stress and pressure that someone else is putting on you.

Accident dreams are warnings to pay attention to a situation in real life, before it gets out of control. They can also be reminders to get health problems checked out.

If you dream of a hospital, you are worried that you didn't do a thorough job on a recent project.

To see an ambulance in your dream, forewarns against your careless activities. You must take care of yourself of you could end up hurting yourself or getting sick. This dream may also stem from your own fears of health problems

If you dream that you keep forgetting, this is your unconscious mind's way of telling you that you may have forgotten something in real life - like an important date or an appointment.

maxfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:11 AM   #3
Registered Member

Its just a bad dream.I have the same dreams sometimes.
shan57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion