Year 2012 Muscle cars!! Camaro ZL1, Charger srt8, Mustang Boss 302,GT500, or a Challenger? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Year 2012 Muscle cars!! Camaro ZL1, Charger srt8, Mustang Boss 302,GT500, or a Challenger?

Which one should I buy?

or should i just buy a 6 series BMW?

also the order I wrote those cars are of my desire
imported_art is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Year 2012 Muscle cars!! Camaro ZL1, Charger srt8, Mustang Boss 302,GT500, or a Challenger?

The Charger SRT8 is not AWD; AWD is an option on the R/T trim level. A quick Google would have quashed that.

Also, none of them really compare with a BMW 6-Series except for potentially the Boss 302 Mustang. The 6-Series is sharper, quicker and better quality.

However, repairs on the Beemer will be astronomical, so really the best bang for your buck will be the Boss 302 Mustang.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:26 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

you cannot compare the american muscle cars with the BMW 6 series, in my opinion american muscle cars got a different experience than any other cars in the world even if it was less quality or less price or whatever. check the link i attached below so you can know the difference between each of the camaro, mustang and challenger, personally i like the camaro.
gabrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2011, 03:13 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I would say the ZL-1 will be a solid performance/luxurious/rare choice, it's pretty much a cheap CTS-V....the srt8 is also nice, but I'm not sure if its awd? I'll have to check....the gt500 is nice, but the Boss beats it, although the Boss is also pretty darn cool, it's performance above all else, so not much luxury, and honestly those stickers look rice.....Challenger 392 is beast, but the slowest I think(besides the srt8 charger).......you could always get a tuned 370z or STI or used M3
Grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:29 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

The Challenger with a HEMI all the way. Hemis came out in the 50's and they were, and still are built for H/P. You can watch your friend in your rear view mirror in his Camaro. Mopar Big Blocks have no equals.
albion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:18 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro ZL1, hasnt even arrived yet. BMW 6 series would be expensive than all of those muscle cars.

If you get the Boss 302, that would be pretty cool because it performs really well and is a limited edition.
Jayar is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion