Will i be able to trade my 2011 mustang in after it has been in a wreck and now has a car fax? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:15 AM   #1

Will i be able to trade my 2011 mustang in after it has been in a wreck and now has a car fax?

ive only made 2 payments on this car, after an accident left me with over 8 grand in repairs and a nice car fax to go along with it i have thought of just trading it in. i can use the check they send me for the deminishment of value to help off set the cost. just wondering if a dealership would be interested in helping me. gonna go see the salesman that helped me get this one, see what he has to say. it only has 4100 miles on it. its a beautiful car.
Sior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Will i be able to trade my 2011 mustang in after it has been in a wreck and now has a car fax?

huh?
montrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:08 AM   #3

Yes, as long as it has been fixed. By a good shop there won't be any problems.
Gyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2011, 06:59 AM   #4

As long as the car is fixed it shouldn't be a problem. But you will lose allot of money by trading in a new car, If its been repaired properly why not keep it and drive it?
Zachaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I'm assuming you've already had it fixed. You'll take a financial beating if you trade in a new car regardless of accident status. And because your car has been in an accident and it will show up on car fax, the your car can't be be sold as a certified used car. The dealer's offer will be low. You'll probably have better luck selling it yourself. But rest assured you will lose money on the deal.

Why are you trying to sell it in the first place?
ruhleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 AM   #6

as long as it's been fixed and hasn't been branded as salvage
imported_Driscoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2011 mustang