Should I buy a 2008 Mustang base Convertible or a 2007 Mustang with pony package? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #1

Should I buy a 2008 Mustang base Convertible or a 2007 Mustang with pony package?

I am looking for a mustang to buy and I narrowed down to 2 decisions. The first is a 2007 Mustang with pony package and the other one is a 2008 convertible Mustang "base"; both cars are V6 and have the same mileage. Idk the difference between the pony package and the base but I like both cars equally. Currently, I live in San Diego and I might need to move to Boston soon (where the winter is heavy). Which car would you recommend? Thanks in advance for the feedback
Pommelraie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #2

Should I buy a 2008 Mustang base Convertible or a 2007 Mustang with pony package?

I guess, this car may have high insurance costs. check your insurance quote online before buing such a car - http://carinsurance.deep-ice.com
Adalard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Go with the new model and conv. top its resale value will hold better... plus you will enjoy the drop top!! There is not that great of a difference in the base and pony package if you ask me! I have been a huge fan of mustangs for a long time... and if i was to walk through a parking lot i wouldn't really be able to tell the difference between a base and pony package! Im sure the wheels are a little different and maybe different seats!!

And I am 6'0 230lbs and have no problem what so ever driving a mustang!!
gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2011, 04:12 PM   #4

wife bought an 04 gt love the power and ride,,,but i hate the driver seat,,if ur 6ft good luck driving it,,i think there maid for short people,,it has a power seat but it doesnt do any justice,,,need to borrow one for a few days to see if you eevn like it,,like the looks of them but they sit like like *****
izaac is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2007 mustang, 2008 mustang