bahahahaha! - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Re: bahahahaha!

Man I'm sorry but fake boobs suck that just don't do it for me, I'f rather have real small than fake. again my 2 cents. And there are nice strip clubs in texas i just don't like going, rather see em for free

so price range on the grille and lights? can't find em on Ebay
brandon0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #72
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana

i mean dont hate on it until youve been there to see what its about, you gotta realize they arent there to take your boyfriend or sleep with him, they just dance and make thier money, most of them have boyfriends as well. btw how old are you??
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

turned 19 yesterday. and my view is that when he's my husband the only woman he should be looking at half naked is me.
girlandherstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Ive been to a few strip clubs to validate my opinion, may be i should just go to the very expensive ones to change my mind. But that's what i have a girlfriend for.

the big two-five U?
Old 06-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon0404 View Post
Ive been to a few strip clubs to validate my opinion, may be i should just go to the very expensive ones to change my mind. But that's what i have a girlfriend for.

the big two-five U?
thank u that's what i'm saying. big two-five u?...
Old 06-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

25 turn 26 in november, 19 you just a pup, i remember 19 it was like yesterday enjoy 19 no pressure to get married and have kids
Old 06-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #77
Road Trip!

im only 21 but ive been going to strip clubs since i was 18...

i know alot of girls that had opinions like that at age 18-19 and they are different now. granted marraige is a little different but i have married friends in thier 30s that go to the club together. actually for my birthday, my friend and his wife were included in the ones that spent 5k and the wife did most of the spending. when you get a lil older youll realize life outside of highschool is alot different than you think.but that comes with time and life expierience.. ive always been a little ahead of my peers.

fwiw you better be getting all the way naked if he marries you or he will leave shortly after...
Old 06-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

and about the grille and fog lamps...i'm not sure how much they're running. i got mine from a friend of my dad's. not the lights of course, cause the dude kept em to use on his. u could probably google it and get a guesstamet. lol
Old 06-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
25 turn 26 in november, 19 you just a pup, i remember 19 it was like yesterday enjoy 19 no pressure to get married and have kids
oh ok gotcha. and i know there's no rush. we're not getting married till i graduate college, sincei graduate a year after him. and i'm not sure when or even if we'd have kids. i'd like to maybe one day, but no where in the near future by no means.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:33 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

this might be weird but are you a female simplyorange? and i'm 25 so i've had my fair share but diff. strokes for diff. folks i'm about doing what makes you happy and having fun lots of it. Enjoy it and enjoy life. Another question anyone like classic rock and whose your favorite band?
Old 06-27-2008, 12:37 PM   #81
Road Trip!

Quote:
this might be weird but are you a female simplyorange? and i'm 25 so i've had my fair share but diff. strokes for diff. folks i'm about doing what makes you happy and having fun lots of it. Enjoy it and enjoy life. Another question anyone like classic rock and whose your favorite band?
what ?2: what makes you think im a female??
earlier in this thread we were talking about the girls we wnet home with last weekend....im just stating, my ex girlfriend was the most conserved person totally against strip clubs, now she goes with friends all the time...alot changes right after highschool.... all of my friends are 25 and up, kyle is my youngest friend.when i was 18, my best frinds were 25 , we went to the clubs all the time because they had connections, now i have them i also have a 2 year old son, like i said, im a little more mature than most people my age.i paid cash for my mustang in 04 when i was 17
Old 06-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
lol obviously not after his comment. and i just think it depends on the person. not necessarily the age and maturity. we are more mature than most people our age. we've talked about nearly everything under the sun when it comes to marriage and our future together. and we're just the kind of people that think strip clubs aren't something that would make our lives any happier. his siblings, all 4 of them as well as my older sister are the same way about strip clubs, never been never will.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

My bad i didn't read all of the post to see who was saying what well you said "i know alot of girls that had opinions like that at age 18-19 and they are different now"

so i was like oh her girlfriends think you were a girl, my bad bro my bad, a 2 year old sweet take it you are a rolling stone. SWEET
Old 06-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

and i take it we have no classic rock fans young'ns
Old 06-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #85
Road Trip!

im not saying ur immature, im just saying your gonna see and learn more than you can even imagine once you start college... dont be suprised if yall break up...things are alot different after highschool.. my sons mother was my highschool sweetheart and at the time i could see things being any different but after we moved in together and had a baby things changed alot...we are still friends but we just cant be together.it has happened to many of my friends. im not saying it will happen to you. and im not saying stripclubs are for everybody but i dont see how you can decide that you disagree with them if niether of you have ever been in one.im just saying if you ever go to one, you might change your mind and see its all just innocent fun.theres nothing wrong with your views right nowyou may decide not to change your mind. but in highschool the thing was wait til marraige for sex, i bet i couldnt find anybody that i graduated with that is still a virgin, i should know ive .....nevermind

no im a male, my ex had many of friends and i sat back and watched all of them go from super conservative to girls gone wild in a matter of months.my girlfriend was the "cheerleader" type and all of her friends were goodie-goodies in high school...

def leopard...happy???
Old 06-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post
im not saying ur immature, im just saying your gonna see and learn more than you can even imagine once you start college... dont be suprised if yall break up...things are alot different after highschool.. my sons mother was my highschool sweetheart and at the time i could see things being any different but after we moved in together and had a baby things changed alot...we are still friends but we just cant be together.it has happened to many of my friends. im not saying it will happen to you. and im not saying stripclubs are for everybody but i dont see how you can decide that you disagree with them if niether of you have ever been in one.im just saying if you ever go to one, you might change your mind and see its all just innocent fun.
that's true bro, i remember my high school sweetie pie once college and new experience (sex, drugs, and rock n roll) it went south fast, good times though and good memories we still cool as well
Old 06-27-2008, 12:59 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

i've already started college. i'm actually starting my second year this fall...
Old 06-27-2008, 12:59 PM   #88
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
im not saying ur immature, im just saying your gonna see and learn more than you can even imagine once you start college... dont be suprised if yall break up...things are alot different after highschool.. my sons mother was my highschool sweetheart and at the time i could see things being any different but after we moved in together and had a baby things changed alot...we are still friends but we just cant be together.it has happened to many of my friends. im not saying it will happen to you. and im not saying stripclubs are for everybody but i dont see how you can decide that you disagree with them if niether of you have ever been in one.im just saying if you ever go to one, you might change your mind and see its all just innocent fun.

no im a male, my ex had many of friends and i sat back and watched all of them go from super conservative to girls gone wild in a matter of months.my girlfriend was the "cheerleader" type and all of her friends were goodie-goodies in high school...

def leopard...happy???

^^^ My first wife was my HS sweet heart as well...things changed a ton.

My second wife was in HS...and things changed a ton.

I'm thinking I should maybe target the nursing home for the third...
Old 06-27-2008, 01:00 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

and we've been together since my junior year of high school, and nothing's changed. and i don't plan on having kids 2-4 years after we get married.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to black98gtvert

i like strip clubs me and my gf go all the time she checks out girls more than i do
Mods: MAC CAI,FLOWS 40 series,MSD Wires and Coils,"MM"starter box susp, MAC underdrive pullies, BBK off-road X, Steeda TRI-Ax, 3.73 gears, Sniper Special Forces Tuner, Accufab 75mm TB and Plenum, and a ZEX __ Shot
04 CBR F4i: A Street Machine on roids
black98gtvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
^^^ My first wife was my HS sweet heart as well...things changed a ton.

My second wife was in HS...and things changed a ton.

I'm thinking I should maybe target the nursing home for the third...
thanks purev someone is paying me some attention
Old 06-27-2008, 01:06 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
im not saying ur immature, im just saying your gonna see and learn more than you can even imagine once you start college... dont be suprised if yall break up...things are alot different after highschool.. my sons mother was my highschool sweetheart and at the time i could see things being any different but after we moved in together and had a baby things changed alot...we are still friends but we just cant be together.it has happened to many of my friends. im not saying it will happen to you. and im not saying stripclubs are for everybody but i dont see how you can decide that you disagree with them if niether of you have ever been in one.im just saying if you ever go to one, you might change your mind and see its all just innocent fun.theres nothing wrong with your views right nowyou may decide not to change your mind. but in highschool the thing was wait til marraige for sex, i bet i couldnt find anybody that i graduated with that is still a virgin, i should know ive .....nevermind

def leopard...happy???
well that's why she was the cheerleader type. i am totally opposite. i hated the cheerleaders in high school. lol they were all annoying and a bunch of snobs that nobody but their other cheerleader friends liked.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:06 PM   #93
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I think this is one of the most off-topic threads in the history of the site...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:07 PM   #94
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
And it just keeps growing.

I'm curious what the next topic will be.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

hahahahha i know!! i told ya'll to redirect me as needed but i wasn't the one that did it this time. lol
Old 06-27-2008, 01:09 PM   #96
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black98gtvert View Post
i like strip clubs me and my gf go all the time she checks out girls more than i do

EXACTLY, i bet strippers like her more than you... im also willing to bet yall have a pretty strong and honest relationship...

nursing home rob?????c'mon dude, now your worse than kyle...

when your boyfriend turns 21, things very well could change...
Old 06-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #97
Legacy Member
Legacy

The world is flat.
Our's:
Old 06-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #98
Road Trip!

hey back on MY subject!!! its kyles fault
Old 06-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i would have to agree but come on how long can to you talk about cars before you switched to be best asset in a nice car (WOMEN)
Old 06-27-2008, 01:11 PM   #100
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
EXACTLY, i bet strippers like her more than you... im also willing to bet yall have a pretty strong and honest relationship...

Well, I tried the same age...

I tried the highschooler...

I'm too old to go cougar hunting as they are my age...

So...I need to set a goal somewhere.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #101
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
i would have to agree but come on how long can to you talk about cars before you switched to be best asset in a nice car (WOMEN)
I can talk about cars all the time...do it most of the day anyway whether ppl really want to listen or not. Had my boss couped up in the truck yesterday for a 4 hour trip and made him discuss cars.

Speaking of which, what's ya'lls take on the cog belt system? I'm curious enough to try it.
Our's:
Old 06-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

we have a strong and honest relationship! i'm just not one of those girls that is going to go around checking out other girls. i know how a bunch of guys like that girl on girl crap but i'm not that kinda girl and never will be, no matter how old i get. and my boyfriend is the kind of guy that i was always looking for. he doesn't like strip clubs b/c he believes in the same stuff i do, the one you've dedicated your heart to is the only one who will be getting your intimate attention. again, the person, not the age and experience b/c of older age.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #103
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
I can talk about cars all the time...do it most of the day anyway whether ppl really want to listen or not. Had my boss couped up in the truck yesterday for a 4 hour trip and made him discuss cars.

Speaking of which, what's ya'lls take on the cog belt system? I'm curious enough to try it.
I don't like it. I remember when the cogs first came out back in 03 a lot of people were having problems with snapping cranks and the drive of the eaton.

I don't know what has gone on with them in the 4 or so years since I last heard about the problems, but, back then it turned me off to them.

Once the cog problems started to manifest, everyone jumped on the 10 rib conversion instead.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #104
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlandherstang View Post
we have a strong and honest relationship! i'm just not one of those girls that is going to go around checking out other girls. i know how a bunch of guys like that girl on girl crap but i'm not that kinda girl and never will be, no matter how old i get. and my boyfriend is the kind of guy that i was always looking for. he doesn't like strip clubs b/c he believes in the same stuff i do, the one you've dedicated your heart to is the only one who will be getting your intimate attention. again, the person, not the age and experience b/c of older age.
Aw now, that takes all the fun out of it.

*Hides from Tiff*...
Our's:
Old 06-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #105
Road Trip!

i thing its not a stripper ntopic: nice try though...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion