Radar - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:30 AM   #1

Region: California
Radar

What's a good radar to use? I don't want one that's just beeps but that also has an actual radar screen. Please help. Thank you. I'm looking for a good radar.
Drod24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 02:08 AM   #2

I have a $250 Cobra radar that's a 14 band that has saved me numerous times! If you dont go with cobra Avoid Beltronics... They SUCK
Black03Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:24 AM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

If you want the very best check out their website! Valentine One radar and laser detectors read for yourself!
They are Not cheap, far from it! But, they are worth every penny! AND will pay for it's self time and time again.
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 02:32 AM   #4

Ill check them out. Thank you! Appreciate it!
Drod24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I like my passport 9500ix works better than the valentine IMO. I've only had it since Xmas and it saved me at least 5x already.
Xtian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:45 AM   #6
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtian85 View Post
I like my passport 9500ix works better than the valentine IMO. I've only had it since Xmas and it saved me at least 5x already.
Thats cool! Ive heard they were good. Yet, l know more with the V1
Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I've used Passports...but now I have a Valentine One if that tells you anything. After my last ticket with the Passport, I had it... and gave it away to a friend. The V1 is upgradable when they change features, tracks multiple signals, tells which direction they are coming from, and it is by far the best money spent in my opinion on any radar detector system on the market. Lots of options for wiring, mounting, and accessories, plus you can integrate it into a laser shield system should you choose to do that upgrade. (I haven't since my quoted price was in excess of $2000)
2011 Grabber Blue GT California Special, 3.73 Gears, 6-Speed Manual, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 tune, aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop Co.), MGW shifter, Roush axle-back exhaust, Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters, Ford Racing BOSS 302 front splitter, sound-tube delete, painted plug covers, JLT oil separator. Shelby transmission scoop & powder-coated trunk brace & many more items...
IanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:21 AM   #8
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Yes, I totally agree with you. I don't leave home without mine. To me V1's are the best. I got pulled over one time only to be told, "l know you were speeding, but, l'll be damned if l can tell you how fast" (his words) while he's speaking to me, he's not looking at me, instead he's doing a complete visual of the inside of my car! I remember saying, are you finished, l would like to leave. He told me to slow down and l just nodded my head and smiled and left. I was very thankful for my V1.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #9
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV View Post
Yes, I totally agree with you. I don't leave home without mine. To me V1's are the best. I got pulled over one time only to be told, "l know you were speeding, but, l'll be damned if l can tell you how fast" (his words) while he's speaking to me, he's not looking at me, instead he's doing a complete visual of the inside of my car! I remember saying, are you finished, l would like to leave. He told me to slow down and l just nodded my head and smiled and left. I was very thankful for my V1.
Thats great!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion