Anyone doing Mustang Evo. Stickers? - Page 11 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #351
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I was 6 the first time I asked for a mustang evolution sticker. We will celebrate the birth of my second grand child next week.

BahahAhaha. Just playin!
LMAO!
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #352
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
I was 6 the first time I asked for a mustang evolution sticker. We will celebrate the birth of my second grand child next week.

BahahAhaha. Just playin!
Good one!!!! Lmao
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #353
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

BahahAhaha. Just playin!
Hahaha

It seems like everyone I ask has something happen to them maybe I shouldn't ask
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #354
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Lol. It's the curse of the ME sticker!
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #355
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Lol. It's the curse of the ME sticker!
I know you don't by chance know how to do graphic design work?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:03 AM   #356
Registered Member

Regular

I took CAD drafting in high school. I don't have the equipment but there is a guy on the forum who actually produces stickers. He does an amazing job.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #357
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
I took CAD drafting in high school. I don't have the equipment but there is a guy on the forum who actually produces stickers. He does an amazing job.
Yeah I know he came on after I asked TJ to do it. They'll get done eventually I'm getting impatient but I'm sure Ford Addict will get it done for me.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #358
Registered Member

Regular

I know there are a lot of people wanting them. Is it just a matter of finding someone to print the design? I think we are all confused as to what step we are in the process. I know we saw the design a while back but not sure where it goes after that.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #359
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
I know there are a lot of people wanting them. Is it just a matter of finding someone to print the design? I think we are all confused as to what step we are in the process. I know we saw the design a while back but not sure where it goes after that.
Good summation of our confusin!
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #360
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
So here is where we are at,

I got someone to print them, but he said the design needs to be tweaked to all black and white.
Here is the printers e-mail to me

"Hey Andy, is it possible to get a smoother black on white background rendering?

I'm not sure if you could tell in the pics I sent you but the edges in the red "Evolution.com" are ragged and we think that an all black with white background image will fix the rough lines."

So this is what I'm waiting on I have no idea how to do this. As soon as I get this were good to go.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #361
Registered Member

Regular

Well, just in my mind maybe but no matter what color it would be, the "jagged" lines would have to be fixed. Am I crazy to think that black an white would probably be the cheapest for him to produce? I don't think it would be that hard at all to fix. Why did the guy not fix it? He's the one that is going to benefit the most from profit, right?

Don't take that wrong, I'm by no means trying to say that in a bad way. Just makes me wonder and I'm sure it'll just make everybody else wonder too.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:29 AM   #362
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Well, just in my mind maybe but no matter what color it would be, the "jagged" lines would have to be fixed. Am I crazy to think that black an white would probably be the cheapest for him to produce? I don't think it would be that hard at all to fix. Why did the guy not fix it? He's the one that is going to benefit the most from profit, right?

Don't take that wrong, I'm by no means trying to say that in a bad way. Just makes me wonder and I'm sure it'll just make everybody else wonder too.
Yeah that doesn't make since It shouldn't matter I'd it was red, black, green or pink. The lines have to be correct.
Outlawmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:58 AM   #363
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

He doesn't have photo shop or he would. He's actually a member of the forum
Old 04-28-2013, 11:21 AM   #364
Road Trip!

Quote:

I could fix it if I had Photoshop, I do not know why the lines are messed up I just know that's how it cut, I would buy Photoshop if I had the cash to .

Its cool
Old 04-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #365
Registered Member

Regular

Ohhhhhh ok. So it's a matter of software! Now I think we all see. I wonder if someone was a copy with a product key they will share. That's be great.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #366
Road Trip!

Quote:
Ohhhhhh ok. So it's a matter of software! Now I think we all see. I wonder if someone was a copy with a product key they will share. That's be great.
Yeah hopefully there is someone.

Its really weird tho because it'll print OK then I go and cut it from the vinyl and the lines are ragged and all jacked up.

PS I was printing with the same software I cut with and I printed with the vinyl cutter (just pit a pen in it instead of the blade)
Old 04-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #367
Registered Member

Regular

Now I'm with you. It all makes perfect sense now.

We need to get somebody to get u some software so it will accomplish a couple of things. We can get our stickers and u be able to do other things for us in the future. It would be a good deal if someone gave u a copy and got their sticker for free or something.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #368
Road Trip!

Quote:
Now I'm with you. It all makes perfect sense now.

We need to get somebody to get u some software so it will accomplish a couple of things. We can get our stickers and u be able to do other things for us in the future. It would be a good deal if someone gave u a copy and got their sticker for free or something.
Yeah that would be nice
Old 04-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #369
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
If its a matter of software and you cant afford photoshop but want it, give GIMP a try. Its an opensource program thats just like photoshop it just doesnt have every single tool that photoshop does and its free. It's what I use

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #370
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
If its a matter of software and you cant afford photoshop but want it, give GIMP a try. Its an opensource program thats just like photoshop it just doesnt have every single tool that photoshop does and its free. It's what I use
Thanks man I'll give it a shot!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #371
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Any news yet
Stangv8ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #372
Road Trip!

Not yet I should be able to let y'all know later
Old 05-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #373
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Not yet I should be able to let y'all know later
Today?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #374
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Today?
Hopefully
Old 05-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #375
Road Trip!

OK guys here is the final cut, they're are two pics because one decal has the ribs and tail bones and one doesn't. The one that doesn't was a mess up but I like it, so I figured I'd go ahead show y'all and see if y'all like it

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130503_210934.png
Views:	82
Size:	482.1 KB
ID:	105893

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130503_210911.png
Views:	88
Size:	491.7 KB
ID:	105892

And this blue is a little darker than Grabber Blue, its actually Azure blue so I think would match the Azure mustangs and its not that much darker than GB
Old 05-03-2013, 08:18 PM   #376
Registered Member

Regular

Looks amazing!!!!!!!!

Crazy question, can you mount it on some glass and let us see them?
Old 05-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #377
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
OK guys here is the final cut, they're are two pics because one decal has the ribs and tail bones and one doesn't. The one that doesn't was a mess up but I like it, so I figured I'd go ahead show y'all and see if y'all like it

And this blue is a little darker than Grabber Blue, its actually Azure blue so I think would match the Azure mustangs and its not that much darker than GB
Yay!!! Finally.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #378
Road Trip!

Quote:
Looks amazing!!!!!!!!

Crazy question, can you mount it on some glass and let us see them?
Thanks!

I will probably peel the Proto off my mustang and put this on, but y'all will have to wait til tomorrow
Old 05-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #379
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. Good thing we are used to waiting!

Jp!!!! I'm sure u know how glad we are that we finally are gonna get them.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #380
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
I've got a new edge, and trying to get a feel for the size, is this made to be a banner style for like the back window or will it fit in the quarter window?

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #381
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
I've got a new edge, and trying to get a feel for the size, is this made to be a banner style for like the back window or will it fit in the quarter window?
It should fit a quarter window, it's 11 1/4 wide(from M to m) and 2 1/4 tall from the bottom of the horse hoof to the top of the E on Evolution

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Lol. Good thing we are used to waiting!

Jp!!!! I'm sure u know how glad we are that we finally are gonna get them.
I know, and don't worry I have a sense of humor
Old 05-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #382
Registered Member

Regular

How much I gotta pay extra to get a custom one? Lol. Maybe red and silver? Loo

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Lol*
Old 05-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #383
Road Trip!

Quote:
How much I gotta pay extra to get a custom one? Lol. Maybe red and silver? Loo

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Lol*
I might be able to swing that I'll have to let know because I don't have silver and I would have to buy some
Old 05-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #384
Registered Member

Regular

Do we have an idea of the cost on the regular design?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #385
Road Trip!

Quote:
Do we have an idea of the cost on the regular design?
Not quite yet I'm still figuring that one out

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion