Wow - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ntbruncie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PHOENIX
Region: Arizona
Posts: 997
Wow

I see a lot of mustangs out on the road but wow the new camaros are every where its sad. This am at the car was there was 5 there while I was having my car washed
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
I don't see why there's hate for camaros really. If anything there should be more hate towards import cars that have loud exhausts and stickers everywhere
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ntbruncie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PHOENIX
Region: Arizona
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
I don't see why there's hate for camaros really. If anything there should be more hate towards import cars that have loud exhausts and stickers everywhere
There's no hate here for camaros I talked my step mom into getting a 2013 camaro I like them it's just a shame that everyone has one it seems like. And yes I don't care for imports with fart can exhausts
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
My bro in law has one. I make fun of it every chance I get.
He now admits he should have bought mustang
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
They are decent looking cars, better than the challenger IMO. But to me there's wayyyy more mustangs than camaros
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ntbruncie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PHOENIX
Region: Arizona
Posts: 997
I guess I should clarify I'm talking the 2010 + camaro and the 2010 + mustangs. I see way more camaros than mustangs so far the count is up to 7 this am just while I had my car washed
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
dudeitsdylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 216
Send a message via MSN to dudeitsdylan
I've noticed that it's mostly females that drive camaros. Maybe it is just where I live, but that's how it is where I live. I agree with the fact that I see more 10+ Camaros than 10+ Mustangs. I mostly see 99-04 Mustangs more than anything. I've only seen a handful of 13 Mustangs too. Now if we are talking about 10+ Mustang GTs I barely see those around where I live, mostly V6s.
dudeitsdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Must be by area then because here all we have are 05 and up and most are v6
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mkolabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 344
I honestly can't stand car hate. And us 'Stanger types are the last who should talk... ahem... LRA... ahem.

I don't care if you drive a Chevy while I'm in my Ford and I won't hate on car like the Camero just because it's a Camero any more then I'll hate on a Trans-Am for being a Pontiac.

I don't hate on rice. I don't hate on drift.

I don't hate on donks painted in Sponge Bob Squarepants themes.

Why?

Because it'd be ****ing hypocritical!

You own your car. You're the one who spent, and keeps spending, his or her hard earned cash. Who am I to tell you that you're doing it wrong?

That said...

Yesterday at a light, an SLK 350 pulled up beside me. He revved. I ignored him because I'm not insane. He honks. I look, he does the 'window down' gesture. I don't know why, but I do it...

"Only a six," he says. "I can see why you won't race me."

Now, when you imagine a bro-******, this is who you imagine, this doofus behind the wheel of his Merc.

I don't know why, but I hear the words coming from my own lips. "Huh," says I, "does your wife know you've got her car?"

Light changes. He misses it being angry.

I floor it, light up the rears, and launch like a pro.



That's the kind of car hate I can get behind.
__________________
2006 V6 - Black on black. Tints, Louvers, Shorty Antenna and BBK CAI. "We're just getting started folks!"
Mkolabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
dudeitsdylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 216
Send a message via MSN to dudeitsdylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkolabin View Post
I honestly can't stand car hate. And us 'Stanger types are the last who should talk... ahem... LRA... ahem.

I don't care if you drive a Chevy while I'm in my Ford and I won't hate on car like the Camero just because it's a Camero any more then I'll hate on a Trans-Am for being a Pontiac.

I don't hate on rice. I don't hate on drift.

I don't hate on donks painted in Sponge Bob Squarepants themes.

Why?

Because it'd be ****ing hypocritical!

You own your car. You're the one who spent, and keeps spending, his or her hard earned cash. Who am I to tell you that you're doing it wrong?

That said...

Yesterday at a light, an SLK 350 pulled up beside me. He revved. I ignored him because I'm not insane. He honks. I look, he does the 'window down' gesture. I don't know why, but I do it...

"Only a six," he says. "I can see why you won't race me."

Now, when you imagine a bro-******, this is who you imagine, this doofus behind the wheel of his Merc.

I don't know why, but I hear the words coming from my own lips. "Huh," says I, "does your wife know you've got her car?"

Light changes. He misses it being angry.

I floor it, light up the rears, and launch like a pro.

That's the kind of car hate I can get behind.
+1 on the whole car thing. Shoot, I even almost got a Camaro instead of my stang. Everyone has different tastes which is why they make so many different cars.

And lmao at the guy trying to race you thing.
dudeitsdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:16 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ntbruncie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PHOENIX
Region: Arizona
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkolabin View Post
I honestly can't stand car hate. And us 'Stanger types are the last who should talk... ahem... LRA... ahem.

I don't care if you drive a Chevy while I'm in my Ford and I won't hate on car like the Camero just because it's a Camero any more then I'll hate on a Trans-Am for being a Pontiac.

I don't hate on rice. I don't hate on drift.

I don't hate on donks painted in Sponge Bob Squarepants themes.

Why?

Because it'd be ****ing hypocritical!

You own your car. You're the one who spent, and keeps spending, his or her hard earned cash. Who am I to tell you that you're doing it wrong?

That said...

Yesterday at a light, an SLK 350 pulled up beside me. He revved. I ignored him because I'm not insane. He honks. I look, he does the 'window down' gesture. I don't know why, but I do it...

"Only a six," he says. "I can see why you won't race me."

Now, when you imagine a bro-******, this is who you imagine, this doofus behind the wheel of his Merc.

I don't know why, but I hear the words coming from my own lips. "Huh," says I, "does your wife know you've got her car?"

Light changes. He misses it being angry.

I floor it, light up the rears, and launch like a pro.

That's the kind of car hate I can get behind.
I don't get we're u got that this thread was about hate on camaros or any other car for that matter. This thread was created by me saying that I've noticed there is more newer camaros running around than new mustangs. Like I said while getting my car washed this am I saw 6 or 7 2010+ camaros at the same car wash.
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mkolabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntbruncie View Post
I don't get we're u got that this thread was about hate on camaros or any other car for that matter. This thread was created by me saying that I've noticed there is more newer camaros running around than new mustangs. Like I said while getting my car washed this am I saw 6 or 7 2010+ camaros at the same car wash.
Wasn't my intention to say you were a hater, good sir. Not at all.

I was just adding my two senses (taste and sight) lol.
__________________
2006 V6 - Black on black. Tints, Louvers, Shorty Antenna and BBK CAI. "We're just getting started folks!"
Mkolabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ntbruncie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PHOENIX
Region: Arizona
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkolabin View Post

Wasn't my intention to say you were a hater, good sir. Not at all.

I was just adding my two senses (taste and sight) lol.
Ok. In the end it is just opinion. Don't get me wrong I love the camaro. I even talked my step mom into get her self a 2013 camaro with the rs package
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Must be by area then because here all we have are 05 and up and most are v6
My area i see more mustangs, but they are all 99-09 and are all V6s that are treated like its any other car (and in my area the average car is a POS)
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mkolabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
My area i see more mustangs, but they are all 99-09 and are all V6s that are treated like its any other car (and in my area the average car is a POS)
Makes me laugh, in particular with the V6's.

Sixxers exist in two categories; Cars and Mustangs.

Let me explain...

Well over half of the sixes I see are being driven by women, and I'm not being sexist, and being treated like any old city car despite their doubtless "I own a Mustang" sense of accomplishment. They have nothing done to them. They're usually dirty, poorly kept and not at all special...

And then you have the people who bought a Mustang with a V6. For whatever reason, they didn't get the GT but that won't stop them (us) from modding our cars, customizing their look and making them every bit as cool as that factory floor GT that we didn't buy.

The same is true of GT's but the split tends to be different; more GT owners are car people then V6 owners.
__________________
2006 V6 - Black on black. Tints, Louvers, Shorty Antenna and BBK CAI. "We're just getting started folks!"
Mkolabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
I am not a Chevy hater I don't hate them just because there Chevys I just don't like em I like the 71 camero and ls1 firebirds and 91 up corvettes that's It I can't stab em for some reason idk why
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mkolabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
I am not a Chevy hater I don't hate them just because there Chevys I just don't like em I like the 71 camero and ls1 firebirds and 91 up corvettes that's It I can't stab em for some reason idk why
All I was trying to say is there is a huge difference between not liking something and hating on it.

Every human is a beautiful ball of light...

... now substitue "human" with "whip"...
__________________
2006 V6 - Black on black. Tints, Louvers, Shorty Antenna and BBK CAI. "We're just getting started folks!"
Mkolabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkolabin View Post

All I was trying to say is there is a huge difference between not liking something and hating on it.

Every human is a beautiful ball of light...

... now substitue "human" with "whip"...
I know I just was saying lol
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #19
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
I hate everything......

I hate this thread........

I hate all you losers and your dumb stupid ugly mustangs.....
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
I hate hating things !!!! I hate haters who hate things !
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mkolabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
I hate everything......

I hate this thread........

I hate all you losers and your dumb stupid ugly mustangs.....
Let me ask you, DDTCM...

Is it... PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!
__________________
2006 V6 - Black on black. Tints, Louvers, Shorty Antenna and BBK CAI. "We're just getting started folks!"
Mkolabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #22
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkolabin View Post
Let me ask you, DDTCM...

Is it... PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

Lol
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
I hate everything......

I hate this thread........

I hate all you losers and your dumb stupid ugly mustangs.....
I hate your banana. It's long, slender, vertical motions leave me butthurt.

I like a lot of cars. I like the Camaros too. However, I'll judge the driver more than the car. I still remember this kid with an older S197 at a car show with GT500 badges all over a regular GT, and he kepts revving it for no reason while driving around and had an automatic. *sigh*
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #24
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
I'm a fan of all types of cars. But if I were to get a Camaro it would have to be a 69 RS with hide away headlights or a 67.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
I was never a fan of the old Camaros. When you go retro, I LOVED e-bodies. Mustangs from 67-70 were nice too.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
I'm a fan of all types of cars. But if I were to get a Camaro it would have to be a 69 RS with hide away headlights or a 67.
67, 68, 69, Im not picky!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mkolabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
I'm a fan of all types of cars. But if I were to get a Camaro it would have to be a 69 RS with hide away headlights or a 67.
ZL1 for me.
__________________
2006 V6 - Black on black. Tints, Louvers, Shorty Antenna and BBK CAI. "We're just getting started folks!"
Mkolabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #28
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
I love the old school Riviera boat tails too and the 60s Rivieras with the clam shell headlights.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #29
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntbruncie View Post
I see a lot of mustangs out on the road but wow the new camaros are every where its sad. This am at the car was there was 5 there while I was having my car washed
I knowwww it's the same around here! Its so sad that the camaros are more well kept than the mustangs! I counted about 10 mustangs on my hour commute and I only saw about 2 nice well kept ones! And of course no one waves... Only GT500 guys and truck guys wave at me ugh! I don't know why I bother! Sry rant over
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:41 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
SoScary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Madison
Region: Alabama
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

I knowwww it's the same around here! Its so sad that the camaros are more well kept than the mustangs! I counted about 10 mustangs on my hour commute and I only saw about 2 nice well kept ones! And of course no one waves... Only GT500 guys and truck guys wave at me ugh! I don't know why I bother! Sry rant over
It's mainly Mustangs down here in no. Alabama. Quite a few Corvettes and not so many Chargers or Camaros. I'd wave at you Hannah if you are ever down here but then again, I'm one of these GT500 owners! Apparently, we're quite a friendly bunch.

I think it's because pretty much ALL GT500 owners are Mustang enthusiasts by definition whereas there are lots of more base Mustang owners that see theirs more as "cars"
__________________
2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra SVT PP purchased 9/11/2012
Black with Gold "Supersnake style" Stripes + Recaro Seats + Borla ATAKs
Premium Electronics + Shaker 1000 Pro Audio
* Team Shelby * Mustang Club of America
* Rocket City Mustang Club * Limestone County Mustang Club
SoScary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #31
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoScary View Post

It's mainly Mustangs down here in no. Alabama. Quite a few Corvettes and not so many Chargers or Camaros. I'd wave at you Hannah if you are ever down here but then again, I'm one of these GT500 owners! Apparently, we're quite a friendly bunch.

I think it's because pretty much ALL GT500 owners are Mustang enthusiasts by definition whereas there are lots of more base Mustang owners that see theirs more as "cars"
Yeah!!! So true! And If you do, ill roll the window down so I can wave like an idiot! Heheh To me my car is in no way shape or form JUST a DD to me ...it's a shame there's not more ppl who have that mentality
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
SoScary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Madison
Region: Alabama
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

Yeah!!! So true! And If you do, ill roll the window down so I can wave like an idiot! Heheh To me my car is in no way shape or form JUST a DD to me ...it's a shame there's not more ppl who have that mentality
I notice loads of guys giving my Shelby the thumbs up and few women care about it. Guys drool and women probably see it as a gross waste of money that could put a kid half-way through college! LoL!
__________________
2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra SVT PP purchased 9/11/2012
Black with Gold "Supersnake style" Stripes + Recaro Seats + Borla ATAKs
Premium Electronics + Shaker 1000 Pro Audio
* Team Shelby * Mustang Club of America
* Rocket City Mustang Club * Limestone County Mustang Club
SoScary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #33
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoScary View Post

I notice loads of guys giving my Shelby the thumbs up and few women care about it. Guys drool and women probably see it as a gross waste of money that could put a kid half-way through college! LoL!
Haha! Ill bet some women get interested bc they know how much they cost lmao haha They are just silly if they think that it's a waste of money If they need money to put a kid through college then they should get off their duff and make it happen Ill bet they spend their money how ever they please. lol! It is alot of money but if I could afford one I would buy it in a heartbeat!
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
I honestly wouldn't date a woman if the first comments she made when we met is about my car. I'm not rich and I sure don't need a gold digger.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
SoScary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Madison
Region: Alabama
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

Haha! Ill bet some women get interested bc they know how much they cost lmao haha They are just silly if they think that it's a waste of money If they need money to put a kid through college then they should get off their duff and make it happen Ill bet they spend their money how ever they please. lol! It is alot of money but if I could afford one I would buy it in a heartbeat!
Well said Hannah! I have always worked my butt off for years, and after 20 years of SUV's while the family grew up, it was finally my turn! When I bought the car last September my wife of just 6 months was fully supportive of my decision. There's no way my ex would have done that!!!
__________________
2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra SVT PP purchased 9/11/2012
Black with Gold "Supersnake style" Stripes + Recaro Seats + Borla ATAKs
Premium Electronics + Shaker 1000 Pro Audio
* Team Shelby * Mustang Club of America
* Rocket City Mustang Club * Limestone County Mustang Club
SoScary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:50 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.