High school competition - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
High school competition

Hey lets see y'all's competition at y'all's schools

Mine is one of my buddy's and his 04 mustang GT convertible stick he have borla exhaust and K&N cold air , I have an 04 auto flowmaster exhaust, BBK X-pipe, and K&N cold air who do u think will win
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-48864219.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	456.1 KB
ID:	89711  
TXstang125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
The only compition at my school is a run down black 85 gt and a 96gt and a lt1 body style camero so yeah no compition and there a rich girl with a new auto ss and never gets on it
Old 02-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Out of school lol. But I size up every car in the parking garage.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
The only compition at my school is a run down black 85 gt and a 96gt and a lt1 body style camero so yeah no compition and there a rich girl with a new auto ss and never gets on it
Haha yeah they don't stand a chance lol man I love ur fox ! And ur dads Mach 1 my dad had one but it was just the shell

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Me and that kid are racing this weekend ! Ill let y'all know who wins , I wana know so bad haha
Old 02-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstang125 View Post

Haha yeah they don't stand a chance lol man I love ur fox ! And ur dads Mach 1 my dad had one but it was just the shell

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Me and that kid are racing this weekend ! Ill let y'all know who wins , I wana know so bad haha
Thanks I can't wait to get my flat black 10th aniversery cobra wheels on and I was leaving school one day and I heard a deep exhaust I look in my Miror and there's the 96gt and I smiled and spun all through second I never saw him again on the way home lol
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

Thanks I can't wait to get my flat black 10th aniversery cobra wheels on and I was leaving school one day and I heard a deep exhaust I look in my Miror and there's the 96gt and I smiled and spun all through second I never saw him again on the way home lol
Hahaha hell yeah ! Man I wish I had a fox but I love my 04 and those cobras are going to look clean
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Out of school lol. But I size up every car in the parking garage.
Same here. Haven't been in school for quite a few years, too.

That said, I do the same thing though not for racing sake. I size up every CAR I see (that's worth noticing) regardless of being a Mustang or not. But this is purely as an enthusiast; I love cars and find they can "win" in a lot of areas outside of the dragstrip.

IE, a fully drag prepped ___________ is of less interest to me then a road modded ________ and the same is true of race cars. But they're built to race, no drive people to work and back.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkolabin View Post

That said, I do the same thing though not for racing sake. I size up every CAR I see (that's worth noticing) regardless of being a Mustang or not. But this is purely as an enthusiast; I love cars and find they can "win" in a lot of areas outside of the dragstrip.

IE, a fully drag prepped ___________ is of less interest to me then a road modded ________ and the same is true of race cars. But they're built to race, no drive people to work and back.
+11
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Only competition is a stock basic challenger, automatic. But that's hardly even a challenge
Head turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head turner View Post
Only competition is a stock basic challenger, automatic. But that's hardly even a challenge
Dude ur Stang is sweet
02NightmareGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkolabin View Post

I hear you. I don't know if I go that complex with my thoughts. I see all the BMW's in the garage and I'm like hmm lol snooty car. I wonder if you speak when I see you on the elevator.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02NightmareGT View Post

Dude ur Stang is sweet
Thank you, I love the sleek look of your stang especially the lights. I've always been a fan of that model.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I hear you. I don't know if I go that complex with my thoughts. I see all the BMW's in the garage and I'm like hmm lol snooty car. I wonder if you speak when I see you on the elevator.
That just made me burst out in laughter, I could just imagine that scenario. Thank you, for making my night.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #14
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head turner View Post

That just made me burst out in laughter, I could just imagine that scenario. Thank you, for making my night.
There's a older professional lady, drives a 6er, I came out of the building, usually drive my truck to work and she gets close to her silver vert pony and looks around, both directions, walks up behind her car, pulls out her phone and takes a pic of the back of her car. I did a double take and was like ohhh snap! Even that lady is fanatical. I came, logged in and looked under the show us your a** to see if she posted it here. Lol. This lady was in her 60's.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

haven't been in high school in a good while, but back then the only competition were a few older bmws, and an '04 stage 1 roush v6...now a days at work the only competition is my coworkers danger ranger....looks like a bone stock '90 ranger with a 2.3T dropped in it lol

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Yeah I've been out of high school for a bit too, but at my work there's a 2012 challenger automatic and a 2008 mustang gt convertible both are bone stock
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

My school has two camaros (my buddies) who park around me. There two 2013's other than mine one is a girl who drives like a dick and I'm not sure how long that'll last. the other is nice af 2013 manual v6 like mine recaro seats louvers etc. he's a cool dude other than that some really old stangs all v6
Old 02-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

grabbed it off Instagram so it's pretty edited.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3649755270.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	517.6 KB
ID:	89779  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

There's a girl that drives a 12 or 13 blue convertible 5.0...... And another girl that drives a 12 camaro v6.

And then one more girl that drives a 2012 Porsche Cayenne turbo S.....

That same girl also drives a a Lamborghini Murcielago from time to time..... That one is her dads. They Cayenne is her DD.

I'll try and grab some pics today! At least of the GT and the Cayenne.

The Camaro is nothing special.

And Next time I see the Lambo I'll try and grap a pic. Maybe I can pull some pics of FB
DigitalBman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

I forgot About her dads Ferrari! Iv never seen her drive it to school... Only to prom.

Yes that's her.

And that's her cayenne. Not an S. my bad.

It's been customized by gulf coast customs.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-20588380.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	320.2 KB
ID:	89781   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2901028545.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	89782  

DigitalBman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintSancho View Post
grabbed it off Instagram so it's pretty edited.
Damn all new cars where do u got to school hahaha that's bad *** tho have y'all raced yet ?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

There's an old four banger four eye, and a v6 new edge, a v6 firebird, on old rusty primer camaro. The only real good one is a 1970 Monte Carlo with a 350. Oh and there's a 2010 v6.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Countless Honda Civics, A few v6 Tiburons, couple 03 Maxima SE, and then my 03 GT.
ccabral14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Damn all new cars where do u got to school hahaha that's bad *** tho have y'all raced yet ?
haha you know it. mustangs in front followed by the twelve camaro then the 11 camaro. the 11 is an rs not limited at 118 or whatever. we are supposed to hit the drag strip Wednesday ill see if we do ill go pro it.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

I also live in SoFlo lil north of miami 2 paid by parents me and one cAmaro work our *** of to pay for ours
Old 02-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

My competition at college is a boss 302 i lose
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Hey lets see y'all's competition at y'all's schools

Mine is one of my buddy's and his 04 mustang GT convertible stick he have borla exhaust and K&N cold air , I have an 04 auto flowmaster exhaust, BBK X-pipe, and K&N cold air who do u think will win
Yours is a auto which is a little slower than a manual but he has more weight because he has a convertible. I think you can take him

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I beat most people at my old. High school and I have a six until these spoiled kids got new mustang GTs as their cars then I got beat haha. Those guys don't know how to drive though. All automatics so lame
306 H/C/I, holley 4 barrel, T5, Hurst Shifter, Subframe connectors, 8.8 w/ 3.55 posi, 4 piston front disc brakes, SN95 rear disc brakes, shelby drop, 620 springs, Mideye 4.5 Leaf Springs, bilstein shocks.
austinknoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Dude at my school has an 08 gt500 and there's also a couple 11 5.0
Old 02-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
No more school but one of my buddies got a honda s2000 only one out of my friends that has a slight chance
Rich04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinknoll View Post

Yours is a auto which is a little slower than a manual but he has more weight because he has a convertible. I think you can take him

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I beat most people at my old. High school and I have a six until these spoiled kids got new mustang GTs as their cars then I got beat haha. Those guys don't know how to drive though. All automatics so lame
Haha i hate kids like that pisses me off
Old 02-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I must'a grow'd up poor.

None of the kids in my highschool had anything newer then 5-10 years old parked on the lot. A great many of those were modified, but no one had the kind of parental backing some kids have these days to buy brand spanking new muscle cars.

I had an 88 GT which was more or less 10 years old by that time. There were a lot of Civics and CRX's, 140 and 240's, Cameros the age of my Stang and a handful of don't-care beaters. But not one flashy, brand new car.

It hurts to find out you were poor, 17 years after the fact.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #31
ME Bloodhound
Staff

The only other guy that kinda likes to show off his car has a Nissan 300ZX, kinda a piece of crap, he has exhaust on it... I can tell its not the turbo model either cause i heard him rev it before and didn't hear any spooling, he also punched it in the parking lot and was frickin slow. If i get my mustang next week i doubt he will show off anymore lol

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Kids are spoiled as hell these days. Don't take offense to this some of you, BUT, i hate rich kids whose parents buy them brand new cars, and they think they're hot stuff. Back in high school there was a kid whose parents bought him a brand new Subaru STI, He was a giant loser. Then his parents bought him an STI. Overnight he instantly became a Loser whose friends used him for rides. AMAZING what money can buy. The things parked in that student lot amaze me. I've seen a 70's chevelle, clean as can be. New camaro SS's. 2010+ mustangs. Hell, theres even a new edge V6 with a full on fart can. Ahhh, god 3 years out of highschool and i've become a grumpy old man. I'm 21 and i get outshined by a kid that that just obtained his learners permit. Makes me depressed.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #33
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboyv6 View Post
kids are spoiled as hell these days. Don't take offense to this some of you, but, i hate rich kids whose parents buy them brand new cars, and they think they're hot stuff. Back in high school there was a kid whose parents bought him a brand new subaru sti, he was a giant loser. Then his parents bought him an sti. Overnight he instantly became a loser whose friends used him for rides. Amazing what money can buy. The things parked in that student lot amaze me. I've seen a 70's chevelle, clean as can be. New camaro ss's. 2010+ mustangs. Hell, theres even a new edge v6 with a full on fart can. Ahhh, god 3 years out of highschool and i've become a grumpy old man. I'm 21 and i get outshined by a kid that that just obtained his learners permit. Makes me depressed.
+100000000000000000000000000

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #34
Registered Member

Regular

+++++++

Nobody gave me jack. The first car to my Shelby, I bought them all.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:12 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
+++++++

Nobody gave me jack. The first car to my Shelby, I bought them all.
+1000

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion