I am about to explode-YEP- EXPLODE - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I am about to explode-YEP- EXPLODE

That is explode with "JOY"
I put my 2012 3.7 V6 in a pretty large car show Saturday. It was a very large show in Waterford Lakes Florida. The weather was perfect and I'm guessing at least five hundred or more cars and 98% of them were Mustangs. It was really a "FORD & MUSTANG only show." There were not a lot of Fords but there sure were a lot of Mustangs.
Pictures>Waterford Lakes Photos by ronnie948 | Photobucket

Well, I won the Peoples choice award with my Mustang. I never dreamed other people would love my Mustang as much as I do. I am one really happy guy and I feel like I'm gonna explode with joy. With all of those great GT's and Shelby's and Cobra's and some really truly great Mustangs I got the Peoples choice. It's not like I knew a lot of people at that show to stuff the box. I won fair and square and I sure was surprised.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
My head inflates enough when one person compliments my car. Can't even imagine having people vote mine as the best out of 500, congrats man! Chalk one up for the V6's!
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Thanks

I know I love my car the way it looks and I was actually stunned. My car is beutaful to me but I did not think it was stunning like some of the Mustangs there.

Here is my car:

It is candy red with a stone leather interior.

Ronnie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
That's awesome......congratulation.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #5
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Picture of the award

This is made of glass and is concaved. This is the best picture I can do because of the glare. The letters and everything is engraved into the glass.

I still can't believe I have this award.

Ronnie
Old 02-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
That's so badass. Must feel good to have your bias towards your car confirmed by hundreds of other people lol

Very nice trophy as well, I bet that mod bug just get a little stronger
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
very nice trophy and congrats man! Can't wait to enter some car shows this year!
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #8
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Nice! Just the other day a guy in a Cobra at a light complimented my Bullitt. Made my day

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Nice! Just the other day a guy in a Cobra at a light complimented my Bullitt. Made my day
Compliments are always great the other day I had a guy in a new Shelby Gt500 say how much he liked my car and all I could think of was how nice his was lol
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion