Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I love the Bullitt

1K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  silverskoundrel 
#1 ·
I love these cars an I'm thinking about selling my 05 v6 to try and get one. Jw what you guys think. I gave about 9k for mine a couple years ago with 32k on it. Put well over 5k into it an now sitting at about 71k miles. Questions and criticism welcome.

#5 ·
I didn't plan on trading it in! Hell no. I'm just wanting to know if y'all think I'd be happy with a Bullitt over my car I mean I modeled my car after the Bullitt somewhat and ill be 21 in a week I figured my insurance would drop a little. If I get a GT it won't be any higher than it used to be. ? I just don't know. I've got alot into my sixxer and I'd be Sad to watch her go but I LOVE the Bullitt, the dark highland green pops to me

#9 ·
Good choice!! I just got my 01 Bullitt and it's amazing, has such an awesome exhaust tone to it from the factory because of the retuned exhaust. Your 05 V6 looks really good though, you should be able to get more than 9k from it.

#10 ·
they are basically a GT so I would aim for the green one to have a little rarity since that color was only used on those.

#13 ·
the 01 models have more changes overall I think than the newer versions (which ford said they would never reproduce after 01 lol)

The side skirts are VERY rare as well on the 01 models FYI

#16 ·
they have a little mud flap that hangs down behind the front tire and are flag with the door vs the regular GT and V6 version. Most break the mud flap things off etc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.