Rims for my Shelby - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Rims for my Shelby

Let's just say, my wife says, you can spend 800$ on rims. Let's say they have to be stock size for my 07 so my original tires will fit. What would you guys get? I need some help lol. They are the original 18". I'm not sure where I should post this but I am thinking chrome. I'm not sure black would look good with my silver stripe. Please help guys. Rim pics in my price range would be great. I like the 10 gt500 rims myself, what do you guys think?
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Let's just say, my wife says, you can spend 800$ on rims. Let's say they have to be stock size for my 07 so my original tires will fit. What would you guys get? I need some help lol. They are the original 18". I'm not sure where I should post this but I am thinking chrome. I'm not sure black would look good with my silver stripe. Please help guys. Rim pics in my price range would be great. I like the 10 gt500 rims myself, what do you guys think?
A new wife! That's what I'd get.

My wife just saw me type that, slapped me upside the head and is now forcing me to write the following; I am a pig.

That said, if I may go on hunny-bunny whom I love always and with all my heart forever and ever (please stop hitting me now?) what I'd suggest doing is maybe holding out, saving anoth $200-$400 and getting what you really want, maybe with new rubber, and a staggered set up. That is, of course, if your wife agrees because as all we married men know, our Mustangs come a distant second to our wives.

And now that she's not reading over my shoulder; I do what I want 'cos I'm the man around here. I wear the pants and...

... ouch, I'm bleeding. Who knew a high heel could boomerang.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Bahahahahahha. Yeah, I had that thought too but idk how yours is but mine is a once offered, jump on what you can get kinda woman! It's like you look at what you want, and settle for what she gives you lol!! I wear the pants too lol! I ain't trying to get whipped by your wife or mine, I'm tryin to get rims outa her. What works with your wife? I need her to talk to mine lmao.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Bahahahahahha. Yeah, I had that thought too but idk how yours is but mine is a once offered, jump on what you can get kinda woman! It's like you look at what you want, and settle for what she gives you lol!! I wear the pants too lol! I ain't trying to get whipped by your wife or mine, I'm tryin to get rims outa her. What works with your wife? I need her to talk to mine lmao.
Bribery.

Note; when married the word "bribery" can include many things, however - money is always a poor choice.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion