Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mustang Week 2013 in Myrtle Beach SC

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  06REDF1RE 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've seen some discussion about the event pop up in a few threads but I have yet to see a thread dedicated solely to just this. The event seems like its going to be awesome. It's from July 15-21 and registration hasn't opened yet. All the details are available via the link. It'd be great to find out who's all going or possibly going so we can arrange to all meet up and roll in ME style.

I would love to go but haven't committed to it yet.

Lets get this ball rolling.

PS: ATTN ME STAFF. PLEASE SERIOUSLY CONSIDER MAKING THIS A STICKY SOMEWHERE OR CREATING A NEW TOPIC ON THE FRONT PAGE. THIS IS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY AND DESERVES AS MUCH SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND ME.

Thank you!

http://www.mustangweek.com/home.shtml

#3 ·
13hrs is nothing. You won't regret it. It's gatherings like this that create memories for a lifetime.

#6 ·
I'll be going again, Had a blast last year and well worth the drive! It'd be sweet to have all the ME people meet up!

#8 ·
well lets see, roughly 15 minutes at most for me! haha :)

This does need to be a sticky! Also I would love for all of us to meet up and have a great time, but I wish the ME stickers were done and ready so we could get them and be a little more noticeable during that week!

#15 ·
Yeah I'll be going! Totally worth it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.