Mustang Evolution Forum banner

got my ticket

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Boomdizzle 
#1 ·
Just got my ticket today in the mail..
350$ there goes my tune :((

#14 ·
Mlp07 said:
Don't you have to be 10% over the limit for them to stop you? Idk last time I got a warning ticket that said that
No...you can be pulled over and given a ticket for 1 over. Limit means limit, there is no leeway.

#18 ·
Mlp07 said:
Well I always go 55 on a 45mph and never get stopped idk maybe it's different in other states
Just depends on how bored the police are and how much their budget is hurting. Got ticketed for 60 in a 55 on the interstate at 6am last year. Local pd was short on funds, was dismissed in court.

#19 ·
Check around in your area for a lawyer that handles traffic tickets? I live in Las Vegas, NV and I have a lawyer I go to for $50.00 he gets my speeding tickets reduced to a parking violation, reduced fee, no points, I don't show up in court, no traffic school.... Nothing!

I paid $160.00 reduced from $450.00 and $50.00 to my lawyer. I was going 65mph in a 35.

I told the motorcycle cop it wasn't me doing 65 mph "It was my Mustang" lol

I also got a ticket last year for my window tint being to dark. I paid my lawyer $50 and he got the ticket thrown out of court. Nevada Hwy Patrol gave me that one.

Good luck and check into your area about the above. I've had 6 speeding tickets in 7 years here and not a single one is on my record :)

#20 ·
Check around in your area for a lawyer that handles traffic tickets? I live in Las Vegas, NV and I have a lawyer I go to for $50.00 he gets my speeding tickets reduced to a parking violation, reduced fee, no points, I don't show up in court, no traffic school.... Nothing!

I paid $160.00 reduced from $450.00 and $50.00 to my lawyer. I was going 65mph in a 35.

I told the motorcycle cop it wasn't me doing 65 mph "It was my Mustang" lol

I also got a ticket last year for my window tint being to dark. I paid my lawyer $50 and he got the ticket thrown out of court. Nevada Hwy Patrol gave me that one.

Good luck and check into your area about the above. I've had 6 speeding tickets in 7 years here and not a single one is on my record :)
Have to love the legal system....lol

#21 ·
I got the ticket for 60 in a 50 because of "dangerous conditions." It had snowed that morning but the roads were literally just wet and it was 37 degrees out. Total BS, but that same dept gives tickets for going 26 in a 25 down their main drag so I was kind of SOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.